AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find as the days pass Andy is loosing the plot! He becoming more arrogant, loud, and just rubbing everyones face in his success. Mon down a
Cloud or two Andy!

Reactions: 6
The interest in hin has dwindled i think, not that me u following him will lose hi. Any business but i have as i hate the ignorance, the cursing anf the overall bull tit talk he goes through, i work in retail all over n.i and i have yet to see his meals or bars anywhere.

Reactions: 2
The interest in hin has dwindled i think, not that me u following him will lose hi. Any business but i have as i hate the ignorance, the cursing anf the overall bull tit talk he goes through, i work in retail all over n.i and i have yet to see his meals or bars anywhere.
His website only shows stores in Ulster. But none in Newry lol
Also, none in the bigger towns like Derry, Omagh, enniskillen etc. There's none in Belfast either.

Reactions: 3
He seems to be in competition with Tom Smyth copying alot of what he does have noticed it this last while

I’ve followed this guy 2 or 3 years and honestly thought it was all legit 🤣🤣 Wouldn’t know him from Adam now and no reason not to believe him but omg this thread gave me life!! I can’t believe he’s not minted, pure shocked and I mean that 🤣

• Haha
His dad looks absolutely scundered in those clips lol. I feel like he's just sitting staring out the window thing "feel wick like" uP tHe RiSe

• Haha
So you can’t get to number 1 drinking regularly but you can get there by getting off your head on the white stuff instead?! Such a mouthful of shite to come out with.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.