AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably thought his fakeumentary would make him over 50k. So this fake already made donation was all on the strength that it would net him the 50k to donate -when in reality it’s been a monumental failure and he nor the charity now has 50k hence Pips silence on the matter as the reality is non existent very disappointed in pips being dragged in to such a tit show I have a lot of time for Seamus and the charity’s work but this was disappointing

Reactions: 3
Honestly the wee post about his wee girl is lovely.. but I can’t help thinking of his older girl😔 imagine her reading that...

Honestly the wee post about his wee girl is lovely.. but I can’t help thinking of his older girl😔 imagine her reading that...
Going by the text of this post, he's had a bad week. Following from his "documentary" and the "donation" to charity

no matter what type of day or week I've had once I get a hug and kiss from this kid everything else just melts away!

Reactions: 1
Going by the text of this post, he's had a bad week. Following from his "documentary" and the "donation" to charity

no matter what type of day or week I've had once I get a hug and kiss from this kid everything else just melts away!
Reads like that to me too. Where's the hangers on now.

Which means you dont need to own a car outright to have a private plate on them. Its amazing that noone has called him out on his lies, maybe people are afraid of his reaction

I don't blame the charity for getting involved, any small charity would jump at the chance of a donation that size, I really hope he's followed through and they get the money and are able to put it to good use.
As for the private plates on a HP car, you can definitely do this. It's a bit like having a mortgage, technically the bank still own your house until you've paid in full but you can still paint it any colour you want.

Reactions: 2
I don't blame the charity for getting involved, any small charity would jump at the chance of a donation that size, I really hope he's followed through and they get the money and are able to put it to good use.
We also have to remember that this donation wasn't intended for the charity. This was intended for one of Andys followers
The rules were initially the usually: like, share and tag 3 friends.
Over 26,000 entries and then the rules changed. People then had to enter there personal details on a link in his website. Then after doing all this, people have been getting nothing but spam promotions from AMPX via email and text.
Then it turns out this was all a fraud, no one was to win the £50,000. It was a scam to get people signed up to his mailing list and to bumb his followers count on insta.
I encourage everyone to raise a complaint with CAPS about this to make sure he gets in serious trouble

The more complaints made, the more this will get noticed.
Due to the data protection act, no one will know who made the complaint.

Reactions: 8
What the feck was the point of any of this?
His motivational speech reminds me of David Brent, remember he only got booked once.

• Haha
The PIPs donation has never been published on their page. But other donations have.

This marketing thing is nonsense. Every man and his dog are at it. Anyone who pays money expecting their lives to vastly improve and their fortunes change are in for a shock. A fool and their money are easily parted.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
he doesn't give a duck about mental health or anyones mental health he is only after sales for his pocket, a week worth of ampx meals will not improve someones mental state

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.