AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Some people just put their left foot in or their right foot in, they don't put their whole self in". Is he actually trying to motivate people to buy his ding dinners by quoting the Hokey Cokey? 🎶

And the Tampax meals are now the cure for depression apparently 🤔
Hardly surprising. His entire psychology of top right over bottom left is quoting his preferred cooker ring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The do
"Some people just put their left foot in or their right foot in, they don't put their whole self in". Is he actually trying to motivate people to buy his ding dinners by quoting the Hokey Cokey? 🎶

And the Tampax meals are now the cure for depression apparently 🤔
So the andy malone life mentoring course is eat his meals, protein bars and watch his stories everyday on social media and he guarantees it will make you feel better within a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel really quite sad and angry about the fact that Andy Malone is marketing himself as an advocate for mental health. I had someone very close to me work with him for just over a year. It started out great and quickly progressed into the worst year of our lives. The bullying, abuse, aggression and unfair dismissals that staff faced was shocking. I saw how bad it was before this person did. I begged them to leave. The bullying got worse. There was an expectation for people to work ridiculous hours and basically not be allowed to have a life outside of work. The turnover of staff was crazy. The person close to me ended up with severe mental health issues and tried to commit suicide and it all culminated from working for that horrible man. 2 years on, and the effects of working for Andy Malone are still impacting on our lives. The mental health issues are still there. They weren't the only one that I know was suicidal, depressed or really struggling after working with him.

It angers me that he is making himself out to be someone he is not. It's evident from his posts that he is a bully. You can't pull a stunt pretending to go to LA, then make a documentary about people trolling you after they find out you've lied about it. I don't think he realises the definition of trolling. The people he accuses of this are merely stating an opinion and they're entitled to do that. I don't think that he gave the money to PIPS. Reading the comment about how he acted during the interview with PIPS made me uncomfortable. I've never been affected by suicide but I could have been had the attempt been successful and really it would have been Andys fault with the underhand and bullying tactics that he displayed whilst this person was under his employment.

The meals donated to the homeless at the time AMPT started, were meals that had been paid for by people that weren't collected or overstock. Either way they were for the bin. If he had off sold them, he wouldn't have given the homeless a second thought. I would strongly think this is still the case. He actually told the charity to tag him on Facebook and contacted them when they forgot the first time. Any person genuinely wanting to help wouldn't expect a mention and would do it all discreetly. But hey, Andy is all for the likes 👍🏻
100% the truth. I've went through the same situation with a close friend

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Top Top Top motivational speaker in the country. He can get into anyone's head when he feels like it, when he decides to do it.

Terrifying.

Just on the subject of P.I.P.S I've heard excellent feedback from service users. I do find it odd they haven't shared the cheque presentation on their socials, but that may be a wise decision on their part.

Reactions: 7
The do

So the andy malone life mentoring course is eat his meals, protein bars and watch his stories everyday on social media and he guarantees it will make you feel better within a week.
In fairness, I have to admit. Don't hate me for it. But I think it works.
Cause everytime I watch his stories, I feel better about my self because I am not him. I am better than him. He is a joke, his meals are a joke and he proves it every day and that makes me feel so good.

• Haha
  • Heart
If that person is relating to J. We all know in Dundalk what happened there. He could of taken Andy down and should of!!
I'm not from Dundalk or Newry and had heard what he'd done as well- I hope he's in a better headspace now he's got away from that toxic arrogant hole. I often think of him and hope he's living his best life after breaking free after being brainwashed for so long. God love him.
And he's not the first employee that's had their mh affected badly by Mr Malone. And probably won't be the last.

I agree with a lot that you are saying, but his cars have private plates, they are owned outright...
His Cars are not owned Outright and he cant afford to fuel the Lambo that is why he drives the Van !!!

100% the truth. I've went through the same situation with a close friend
I agree 100 % the bullying was Disgusting and he will never be able to keep staff .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't listen to him, shouting luhkh through a screen like that. I think his reverse psychology is dangerous and irresponsible, leave it to the professionals Andrew and stick to selling chicken curry in plastic trays, driving your fancy motor, flashing the cash 💸 and dressing like a rapper.

• Haha
Can someone spill some tea on what happened in Dundalk?

I find the way he speaks odd. He tries to over articulate his words at times and other he's away on full culchie 🤣
Im not sure why he thinks people would sit up and listen to him whilst he literally screams advice at them aggressively. Strange fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't listen to him, shouting luhkh through a screen like that. I think his reverse psychology is dangerous and irresponsible, leave it to the professionals Andrew and stick to selling chicken curry in plastic trays, driving your fancy motor, flashing the cash 💸 and dressing like a rapper.
Top motivational speaker my arse can hardly string two words together ffs especially magically becomes exspecially it’s all so fake it to make it BS and ffs he will be still reading eckhart tolle in 5 years time as he hasn’t got the capacity to understand any of it hence almost a year later he’s still reading it and this is the man that said openly he doesn’t read books

• Haha
Do we ever see his house? A man who spent atleast £200,000 on 2 cars, must live in a mansion. Right?

1 week on. Still no mention of the 50k donation from the charity itself and oddly, despite being a new mental health advocate, he skipped out on mentioning the Darkness into Light event which took place today.

Im wondering if there is legal trouble afoot and he is deliberately staging these charitable acts to look good in a courtroom. Im only thinking this because of that other idiot in Newry who refused to close his gym and got into a lot of legal tit. The next minute he was donating to charity and publicising it to try and make out hes really a good guy, even if he was breaking the law keeping his gym open amongst other things.

I also noticed that AMPX and PIPS don't follow eachother on Instagram
In the documentary the man Andy talked to was called Seamus... and his son that died was called Seamus.
but on a google search of PIPS the founder is Philip McTaggart and his son who committed suicide was also called Philip. Go figure ?

In the documentary the man Andy talked to was called Seamus... and his son that died was called Seamus.
but on a google search of PIPS the founder is Philip McTaggart and his son who committed suicide was also called Philip. Go figure ?
Its a different charity. There are two. PIPS NI and Pips Hope and Support

sorry! I see that now.
still doesn’t add up why they are not publicising the cheque?!
Are they equally guilty? Waiting for the cheque to cash? Or just don't want to be publicly associated to AMPX? All of the above?

They don't follow eachother on insta and AMPX didn't tag PIPS in any of the posts he made about it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.