AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to ask this, which one of you will buy the documentary? If none of you do, we'll never know the story.
Ok I’ll set up a go fund me for it and let’s all throw in a euro and we’ll get it! Any left over we can give to his “cause” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to ask this, which one of you will buy the documentary? If none of you do, we'll never know the story.
i bought the bloody documentary the first time round!! Then I got an email a month ago and it said it was cancelled or something - can’t rem - and my card “would not be charged”
And now I’ve been getting emails about buying the documentary again.... like wtf?!
I’m sort of sick of all these false starts!!!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 542767

With the #iworkwithapmx can only mean that she's getting paid to post this. Whether it's money or just free meals. More than likely she's being paid in free meals as there is no money.
I have never in my life seen her eat any of these she just shows them id say she has a chest freezer full of them. Because she puts up when shes cooking all the time!!

Reactions: 1
I'm so confused, wasn't the doc meant to be filmed that time he went to LA, then there was a load of controversy around did he/didn't he go anywhere, that then resulted in Troll Busters. So the entire trolling situation came off the back of that episode. But it now seems this documentary features Trolls.
Which came first the 🐔 or the 🥚?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so confused, wasn't the doc meant to be filmed that time he went to LA, then there was a load of controversy around did he/didn't he go anywhere, that then resulted in Troll Busters. So the entire trolling situation came off the back of that episode. But it now seems this documentary features Trolls.
Which came first the 🐔 or the 🥚?
Yeah it was meant to be how Tampax created his business and how rich he is, private planes to LA, Rolls Royle, the Lambo etc. The rise of Andy malone.
Now it seems to be a troll busting show. I'm sure if he busted any trolls, we would know about it.

Plus, do you remember he was bragging that he scored a Netflix deal and his documentry was being filmed for Netflix? But now it's on vimeo with a low budget charging £6.99

The description on Vimeo is:

Follow Andy's journey from nothing to something to everything! The truth will be told! The story will be told! This documentary is not what you expect!

Wish he would make up his mind if what the documentary is. He's making it up as he goes along lol.

Also, it's scheduled for 7pm ET. That's an American time. So will we get it at midnight?

Last edited:
  • Haha
The best documentary Northern Ireland has ever seen :unsure: Fairly big statement to make, perhaps I'm wrong and he will "school" us all and teach us a lesson, perhaps we'll be talking about this for generations to come. He has paid for billboard advertisements around Belfast so I must be wrong, mustn't I?

• Haha
I don’t deny pips the money in any way. But I’m sorry, this whole thing stinks! So Andy tried to bullshit his followers, quite rightly got called out, so decided to “call out” all the people who are just saying it like it is “trolls” and now has turned this into some sort of mental health saviour.
Sorry Andy you were seen.

Also try following Covid restrictions you knob. Those people you were out with were more than 2 families. Supposed to be a responsible business man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would have thought Mr Malone would have been online to comment on his great deeds.

Big Andy has definitely schooled people, just not in the way they think.
Whilst his followers watch and discuss how he built his business, how he drives a lambo where he goes in that jet, and whos a troll, they have been tricked into handing over their personal info under the illusion and false pretences that this really wealthy entrepreneur was going to give one of them £50k. Some people might laugh it off, some might appreciate that it would be going to a good cause in the end. But people need to be careful.

The question is what did he do with the information he collected? Did he store it safely? Does he spam people now with his own offers? Did he sell them on to 3rd parties for marketing purposes, therefore profiting off people's info that he got for free to turn a profit from it himself?

Andy has some explaining to do.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Big Andy has definitely schooled people, just not in the way they think.
Whilst his followers watch and discuss how he built his business, how he drives a lambo where he goes in that jet, and whos a troll, they have been tricked into handing over their personal info under the illusion and false pretences that this really wealthy entrepreneur was going to give one of them £50k. Some people might laugh it off, some might appreciate that it would be going to a good cause in the end. But people need to be careful.

The question is what did he do with the information he collected? Did he store it safely? Does he spam people now with his own offers? Did he sell them on to 3rd parties for marketing purposes, therefore profiting off people's info that he got for free to turn a profit from it himself?

Andy has some explaining to do.
ive constantly been texted and emailed . Like CONSTANTLY!

Reactions: 4
Funny after the rise of Andy Malone he has gone all so quiet, that poor guy from pip Andy never give him a chance to speak keep jumping in taking over him every few seconds was really annoying

• Angry
PIPS need to confirm that they have received cleared funds or else it’s lies. Surely if you post a competition knowing no one will win, that’s going against guidelines and false advertisement? It should be reported tbf

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.