AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20210130_141939_com.twitter.android.jpg

Don't know about him being on tinder but the netflix documentary poster and title have been announced.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I've a weird fascination with him i can't stand the fella, but I also have to watch his stories to hear what the gobshite has to say. He's got to be the most arrogant man on the planet!

Reactions: 9
Wait,what! Has he faked the LA thing? Oh my days I'm now hooked. How did he get called out on the role?

Reactions: 6
Go and watch Nicoโ€™s stories on it, so so funny and fair play to him for calling him out on that nonsense!

Reactions: 5
Wait,what! Has he faked the LA thing? Oh my days I'm now hooked. How did he get called out on the role?
Someone on twitter, did some investigating and the video shot was from a youtube video from 10 year ago. There was also a thread on how the trip was fake. The private jet was just a 20 minute flight round the west of Ireland and back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm following the other guy who is taking the piss out of him, thanks. Looks like I've found Andy at the right time :ROFLMAO: also the car dealer is in Belfast, you'd think he could have kept the charade a little longer and used one from LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Comedy gold!! Is he losing the plot? This is not a clever marketing plan 2 get people talking.This will destroy his business if he was my family Iโ€™d b concerned for his mental health tbf his ex must be cringing how cud ya get back wit dat like

Reactions: 10
Comedy gold!! Is he losing the plot? This is not a clever marketing plan 2 get people talking.This will destroy his business if he was my family Iโ€™d b concerned for his mental health tbf his ex must be cringing how cud ya get back wit dat like
How is it marketing genius. Alot of people who have bought your product in the past or are thinking about it have been turned off by the absolute hack of you and your ego?

The notions hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As if he has a team monitoring and running his social media account. Its just Andy who appears to be a mad bastard. Someone has made that video though :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How is it marketing genius. Alot of people who have bought your product in the past or are thinking about it have been turned off by the absolute hack of you and your ego?

The notions hahah
Totally, he thinks this hoax will build his platform, what heโ€™s actually done is shoot him self in the foot. To build a business you need to show your authenticity not fool your followers ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ #thefallofandymalone

Ah here he's claiming he done it all on purpose now based on his most recent Instagram. What an absolute dose. He was caught rapid and now it trying to say he done it on purpose. Christ it's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The whole charade is embarrassing. I've never bought the microwave meals and I would never. I've seen many exceptional marketing campaigns, but christ this one's just embarrassing ๐Ÿ˜‘ I can't wait to watch yhr drama unfold.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And just like that the comments are switched off. I was enjoying them.

Reactions: 2
I feel for the family back home! Like they have to be very concerned, Iโ€™m sure his siblings have normal jobs .. would it not suit him better to go and spend time with his babies and make memories, time is precious ๐Ÿ™ this picture however๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, the memes are a laugh on Twitter

Attachments

• Haha
Haters will say itโ€™s fake
This is a tinder gold account so you can set the location anyway to make someone show any distance away you want!!! So itโ€™s spoof!

also just to add I have a a friend just paid 350usd to get a waiver visa to play golf professionally theyre coming from Europe and the restrictions are so strict you are given permission to fly to a designated airport with extra checks and clearance required on arrival!!Thereโ€™s no way he would get one to meet with Netflix or anybody!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.