AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not watch his videos, he is not very eloquent when speaking and shouts and spits the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can literally see the Coke clinging to his nostril hairs in his latest video. I’ve tried to get a screen shot but it comes out blurry. Go have a look at the old devils dandruff

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does he just come and shout the same shite everyday, he should probably try a new approach as the current one is obviously not working

Reactions: 4
ohhh my goooood he chats soo much bollox. He tells people to stop coming on social media and pretending your life’s great.. yet there he is doing exactly that, saying how we should aspire to be on his level. No thanks.

Not sure if he’s coming on screaming about microwave meals or life coaching anymore. Change ur wouurld! Shut up!

Reactions: 12
What day this week is the due date for tattle being down thanks to Andy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HAPPY FECKIN BIRTHDAY YA WEE THROLL HUNTIN WEE DETECTIVE, UP THA REYES FOLKSH, MAKE NO MIZTAKE ITS WEE ANDY’S DAY OF BIRTH!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy birthday Andy, Andy Happy birthday I hope your day is special, that it is special and that you make the most of those 24hours, make the most of those 24 hours, as you only have 24 hours. Up the rise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine 35 years ago and his ma pushing and crowning that doirty throll out for him to become an absolute bellend.

UP DA DHYASEE ANDY! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.