AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will get even dirtier making fake allegations that tattlers have showed up at his mummys house with guns for sympathy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was.just about to say yhe same thing. God that t shirt is ugly, probably bought it from pucci.

Why does he swear so much?! Very unattractive trait from a so called business man.
He’s about as much of a business man as Ian Beale

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was.just about to say yhe same thing. God that t shirt is ugly, probably bought it from pucci.
Aw I love the designer Emilio Pucci 😩😩😩😩 I have a beach bag and a clutch from there. I like it as it's a brand that never gets touched by the monopoly millionaires like Andy Pandy 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

I think his T-shirt is Gucky not Gucci 😂😂 courtesy of Ali Express

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I was directed here by another thread. Just noticed on Companies house on 28th September he's registered both a website development/hosting (Hype Websites Ltd) and a competition company (M&M Competitions Ltd). Maybe he's setting up his own Tattle, wouldn't surprise me.
This dude is all about money not actually helping people. Full of bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was directed here by another thread. Just noticed on Companies house on 28th September he's registered both a website development/hosting (Hype Websites Ltd) and a competition company (M&M Competitions Ltd). Maybe he's setting up his own Tattle, wouldn't surprise me.
This dude is all about money not actually helping people. Full of bullshit!
Ooh plot twist. He is jealous of Car - o - lime's success and is setting up a rival. Maybe that is what will bring down Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He has a website where customers can order from around 10 items in total. He can't even run that effectively enough with it being "hacked" or it being under attack from 2 orders per minute.
I doubt tattle are shaking in their boots at Newry's answer to Zuckerberg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Funny, since that video there has been no more mentions of tattle, hacking or trolling.
Also, the other businesses looks like he has invested in a couple of start ups.

Reactions: 3
He hasn't invested in anything, anyone can send off a form and pay £12 to register a company. He probably thought he'd gain loads of followers and could start an insta scam competition account - loads of them about.
Course he hasn't mentioned tattle, he's made a tit out of himself and it backfired.
He's the epitome of fake it before you make it, pretending he's employing all these people when it's clearly fake. He doesn't even employe any production line people because that's all done by another company.
Sad pathetic man.

He's boring really, he'll ditch this anti tattle stuff in a few weeks and try something else to get followers.
Sorry to quote myself from last week, but he was always going to just ditch the tattle stuff. Stop talking about it then go on with repeating the life coach spundbites that contradict everything he's done 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His engagement is absolutely shocking on his posts for someone with 121k followers, he only gets about 0.25 to 0.5 percent of followers liking his posts - not even 1%! Some posts have no comments or just one or two comments. Worst engagement I’ve seen in a long time, shows that nobody listens to him or takes any notice of him.

Reactions: 7
That Cathy Martin wan post this earlier. Wonder if its aimed at Andy after the scandal. She was so involved in the comments when it happened and then unfollowed Andy when she finally realised it was all fake.
Screenshot_20211017-142708_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
His engagement is absolutely shocking on his posts for someone with 121k followers, he only gets about 0.25 to 0.5 percent of followers liking his posts - not even 1%! Some posts have no comments or just one or two comments. Worst engagement I’ve seen in a long time, shows that nobody listens to him or takes any notice of him.
It’s because all his followers are fake.

Reactions: 4
We literally sat watching is followers go up 60k in 10 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.