American Horrow Story:1984

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest i haven't really been mad on any of the series since Coven but i still watch. However the first episode of 1984 i really enjoyed. I am feeling those halloween and Freddie vibes.

my fave was Asylum and I liked the links to the original in Apocalypse (no spoilers in case you are just watching it on Netflix)

Anyone else a fan?

Horrow???? Sorry! I am rubbish!

Reactions: 4
I just finished apocalypse and although the ratings weren't great, I loved how it linked back to the earlier seasons.

I might watch 1984 as I like the concept but bit gutted evan Peters isn't in it 🙈

Reactions: 3
I have watched all seasons. Murder house and asylum I think are my favourites. I'm not a huge fan of slasher movies but am watching this season as I grew up in the 1980s and love the fashion and music. I really enjoyed the first episode and have high hopes for this season xx

Reactions: 2
I watched most of them. My favs being Coven, Asylum, freak show and the one with Gaga.

Hated the one in the haunted house that was supposed to be a reconstruction.

Reactions: 1
Loved murder house and asylum. Coven was ok. The rest have just been a steady downward spiral. Got through 10 mins of the new one and just couldn't concentrate so turned it off. Will try again tomorrow but think its had its day to be honest

Nothing since Coven has gripped me!! This show used to be the bomb! Freak Show was probably the last watchable series for me.
Absolutely love Asylum and I think that’s the best season they ever did followed by Coven.
Hotel and Roanoke were just okay.

Tbh it’s not the same without Jessica Lange leading the cast.

I’ve just watched the first one on now tv, it was predictable but in an old horror movie way, I don’t imagine the series will be. My favourites are murder house and hotel. I was late to the party with apocalypse, I’ve only just finished it (literally right before watching 1984 and wasn’t that impressed. Was lovely seeing some previous characters though

Coven and Hotel are my faves! Liking this season so far but wish they had more of the original cast! I miss Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson :(

I’m wondering if a few episodes in what we’ve seen so far actually turns out to be a movie or something within the show. It just doesn’t feel like AHS I feel like I could be watching a version of I know what you did last summer or Halloween H2O

wasnt it a scream film where they made a movie about the murders and the killer came after the actors? Maybe thats where this is going? These episodes are the "movie" of the original story of Mr Jingles and then episode 6 it flips to real life and the real Mr Jingles comes after the actors? But then where does the hiker fit into it? Is he a real ghost from the original killing still or is he an actor too? Argh I dont know where its going!

To be honest i haven't really been mad on any of the series since Coven but i still watch. However the first episode of 1984 i really enjoyed. I am feeling those halloween and Freddie vibes.

my fave was Asylum and I liked the links to the original in Apocalypse (no spoilers in case you are just watching it on Netflix)

Anyone else a fan?

Horrow???? Sorry! I am rubbish!
Asylum was so dark, definitely the best but very sick

Is anyone enjoying the new series? Feel obliged to watch it as I’ve seen all the others but it’s much weaker than previous seasons. Really missing some of the regular cast too. Jessica Lange in particular.

My favourite was also asylum I enjoyed all the twists and turns and it didn't feel like they were added just for the sake of it. Poor Sarah Poulsons character just couldn't catch a break in it. The only part of the story which was rubbish were the aliens.

I honestly haven't watched a whole season in a while. I gave up midway on cult, roanoke and apocalypse. Im battling through 1984 but I feel the show is not as good as it used to be.

Reactions: 3
Murder House and Asylum were the only really good ones imo. I thought Roanoke and Apocalypse were okay. Surprised to hear so many people loved Coven, I didn't think it was great, more style over substance. I also thought Freak Show was crap. I'm enjoying 1984 but I would never say it's a must-watch. I only keep watching the new seasons in the hopes it'll go back to being as good as Asylum but I think that's never going to happen. Agree with the poster who said it's had its time. I definitely miss Jessica Lange, it doesn't properly feel like AHS without her, and I also really miss Evan Peters! It's pretty much just the newer cast members now. Might be time to call it a day.