American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which of the American Horror Story Anthology's are your favourites? Personally I loved Asylum, My Roanoke Nightmare and Cult!
Roanoake was amazing. I loved Cult too because it had so many twists and intertwining stories plus it was different because it wasn't supernatural or horror.

I couldn’t get into Hotel at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ Need to go back and re watch
Same! My friend watched it despite me saying I couldn't finish it and he said it's is absolute favourite!

Hotel and Murder House are my favourites. I cried so hard at the death of Liz Taylor in Hotel.

Reactions: 2
The new seasons cast has been announced, Evan Peters is back as well as Sarah Paulson 🙌 with Macaulay Culkin added too!

My personal favourite seasons are Asylum, Coven and Hotel

Reactions: 5
Freak Show is not my favourite series but then I always end up thinking about Jessica Lange covering Lana Del Rey and Bowie and cant help but love it purely for that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Asylum
Hotel (I would die for Matt Bomer 😂)
Cult (Loved Billie Lourd)
Murder House
Coven
Apocalypse
Roanoke
Freak Show
Jessica Lange is a legend

Reactions: 1
Murder House is my favourite. I've liked most of them, 1984 is my least favourite.
Miss Jessica Lange though

• Heart
Asylum (scary and brilliant from start to end. Genuinely terrifying in parts)

Murder House (The original. Scary and horrifying, but just not as good as Asylum for me)

Roanoke (Really likes this one. Mysterious and lots of twists so you didn’t ever know where it was going)

Coven (Watching back, it was very good but marked a change in less horror and more “Sabrina the teenage witch”-ish for me)

Cult (Good plot but the characters got annoying fast)

1984 (I liked the settings, the sceneries, the music and the costumes but it just fell flat)

Apocalypse (Too many twists and turns and it wasn’t a crossover as advertised at all, it was Coven featuringa tiny cameo from Murder House. A let down.)

Freak Show (Didn’t finish this one. Got halfway through and it took a break of a couple of weeks in the middle of the season in America and I couldn’t be arsed to pick it back up when it returned)

Hotel (Watched one episode and didn’t bother with the rest. I’m willing to suspend my belief if it’s believable but the first episode how so many inconsistencies and stupidity from the characters from what I saw that I just gave up)

We tried watching this a few times over the years but just couldn't get into it then we started watching on Netflix at the beginning of the year and were hooked!! Can't wait for season 10! My order would be:

1. Coven
2. 1984
3. Murder House
4. Asylum
5. Roanoke (First half of it)
6. Hotel
7. Apocalypse
8. Freakshow
9. Cult

Funnily enough, we've been rewatching Buffy on E4 and got excited seeing the Murder House!

We tried watching this a few times over the years but just couldn't get into it then we started watching on Netflix at the beginning of the year and were hooked!! Can't wait for season 10! My order would be:

1. Coven
2. 1984
3. Murder House
4. Asylum
5. Roanoke (First half of it)
6. Hotel
7. Apocalypse
8. Freakshow
9. Cult

Funnily enough, we've been rewatching Buffy on E4 and got excited seeing the Murder House!
Coven is definitely my favourite too! Love the style, the characters, Jessica bleeping Lange 🔥🔥😭

Reactions: 5
I bleeping loved this show up until Roanoke - that’s where it got silly! Tried to watch 1984 a few months ago but gave in and unfortunately I’m no longer a fan of the show, won’t make any effort to watch the new ones sadly 🥺

Freak Show is not my favourite series but then I always end up thinking about Jessica Lange covering Lana Del Rey and Bowie and cant help but love it purely for that
I love this season purely for Bowie too! 😭🥰

Reactions: 4
I watched them all up to a certain scene in Cult with a nail gun :sick:

I'm not normally squeamish and can watch all the Saw movies without flinching but that scene in Cult really got to me and I've not watched it since 😕

Reactions: 1
Might be an unpopular opinion but I loved Apocalypse 😂 it was a bit of a fan service series for people who loved coven and I can see why people don’t like it but I thought it was great
I couldn’t get into the new one 1984, no idea why it just bored me, hopefully the new one will be better

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Might be an unpopular opinion but I loved Apocalypse 😂 it was a bit of a fan service series for people who loved coven and I can see why people don’t like it but I thought it was great
I couldn’t get into the new one 1984, no idea why it just bored me, hopefully the new one will be better
When’s the new one happening pls

Asylum
Freak show
Hotel
Murder house
Coven
Apocalypse
Roanoake
Cult

Is order I prefer I think though last 2 could be switched