American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which of the American Horror Story Anthology's are your favourites? Personally I loved Asylum, My Roanoke Nightmare and Cult!

Reactions: 3
They’re all good but the election one wasn’t as good as the others have been...asylum and freak show we’re good I thought

Reactions: 5
Any with Jessica Lange in, i miss her in them so much! Also really enjoyed cult, think asylum (was that the one with the nuns in?) and cult have been my favourites

Reactions: 12
My favourite is the OG Murder House... no others have been as good as that one for me, though I have enjoyed most of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jessica Lange is American Horror Story! Gutted she’s no longer in it

Reactions: 13
Asylum then Coven! Both amazing. The rest I wasn’t fussed on. I’d probably put Freak Show third.

Reactions: 6
Daughter and I still love Murder House the best, then Asylum, Freak Show, Coven and Hotel, cannot get into the rest of them at all 😢

Reactions: 2
Hotel has probably been my least favourite of them all
The first 4 seasons were the best but I have to admit I did enjoy apocalypse and 1984 🙈

Reactions: 5
I got bored of it! Last season we watched was Hotel and I didn’t think it was bad, but when the next came around I just couldn’t work up the energy to watch it, and it’s since been forgotten!

Reactions: 1
1: Asylum
2. Freak Show
3. Murder House
4. Cult
5. Hotel
6. 1984
7. Coven
8. Apocalypse
9. Roanoke

Reactions: 1