American Horror Story

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if there is already a thread for AHS, I did search but nothing came up....

Anyway, i know im 10 years too late but ive recently started watching it. My mum and nephew are obsessed with it and have the box set so im watching it in order.

I have watched Murder House and Asylum. Not gonna lie, i didnt really enjoy murder house and found it confusing at times! I really enjoyed Asylum though! Jessica Lange is amazing in that as Sister Jude.

Im going to start watching Coven tonight, and then Freak Show- which im looking forward to the most tbh!

What is everyone else's favourite season? Or anything to do with AHS? Spoilers are welcome!! :)

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen some of the seasons and have totally mixed thoughts on them all.

Murder House - was ok
Asylum - loved it!
Coven - loved it!
Freak Show - loved it!
Hotel - couldn’t get into it
Roanoke - couldn’t get into it but I do really like the idea so will give it another go at some point
Cult - loved some of this one
Apocalypse - was ok though may enjoy it more if I watched it again as I watched that season before Murder House and Coven and I understand there’s some cross overs that I didn’t fully appreciate at the time.
1984 - enjoyed it.

I stopped watching after Freak Show because I didn't want to watch without Jessica Lange. Asylum and Freak Show are my favourites!

My favourite season is Asylum. Really enjoyed Murder House too. Apocalypse was good, so was Hotel.

Roanoke is terrible and I will die on this hill.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched them all and just started to rewatch. My favs are hotel, coven, freak show and Asylum. Didn’t really like Roanoke the first time around, but really enjoyed it the second time.

What I love about AHS is everyone will have different favourites. My husband really enjoyed Murder House but really disliked Freak Show, yet I was the opposite. I love that each season is completely different so even if you have a season that you don’t like you can always come back to the next one and find something new that you’ll potentially love.

Asylum and Freak Show where my favourites closely followed by Hotel.

Also enjoyed Roanoke and Apocalypse.

I couldn't finish Cult. That was the worst.

Murder House - LOVED!!! Took me a while to get into it, but was hooked by the end!
Asylum - Was alright, the alien thing kinda threw me and ruined it!
Coven - This was the first one I watched and thought it was the best, not anymore but still recommend it to everyone
Freak Show - Watched the first ep, couldnt get into it. Might try it again though
Hotel - OMFG obsessed. Gaga was just incredible think i fell in love
Roanoke - Watched the first ep and never got any furhter, again might give it another go
Cult - It was ok, my boyfriend watched the very last ep without me and i still havent seen it. Too many scary clowns
Apocalypse - Really really liked it! I loved seeing characters from other series and how they tied in, like most AHS series, it really took me a while to understand what was going on.
1984 - Wasn't impressed, gave up after 2 or 3 episodes.

overall, i think its a good series! Im a total scaredy cat though, sometimes theyre soo creepy. Asylum i couldnt watch at nights haha

I have to step up and defend Roanoke here mind. It's my favourite season. I really enjoyed Cult and Apocalypse too. Apocalypse ties up a few loose ends and links nicely with Murder House and Coven.

I just can't get into Hotel though. I've tried to watch it twice!

Asylum, Coven and Murder House were the best for me. There's some other decent ones but also some really bad ones.

I’ve seen some of the seasons and have totally mixed thoughts on them all.

Murder House - was ok
Loved it
Asylum - loved it!
Good, but too long
Coven - loved it!
My fave by far
Freak Show - loved it!
Runner up
Hotel - couldn’t get into it
3rd place
Roanoke - couldn’t get into it but I do really like the idea so will give it another go at some point
Got bored
Cult - loved some of this one
Great idea, really badly done
Apocalypse - was ok though may enjoy it more if I watched it again as I watched that season before Murder House and Coven and I understand there’s some cross overs that I didn’t fully appreciate at the time.
Good
1984 - enjoyed it. Haven't seen it

Murder House -
Loved it
Asylum -
Good, but too long
Coven -
My fave by far
Freak Show -
Runner up
Hotel -
3rd place
Roanoke -
Got bored
Cult -
Great idea, really badly done
Apocalypse -
Good
1984 -
Haven't seen it

I haven't seen 1984 yet. Does anyone know if there are any plans for it to come onto Netflix? All the others are there apart from 1984.

Enjoyed Murder House, asylum and freak show.
Apocalypse has a bad rep but I liked the crossovers
Roanoke was a lot better on second watch
Couldnt get into Hotel but giving that one another chance.

Little bit obsessed with Evan Peters 😍

Reactions: 3