Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daughter of a billionaire,
An engagement party that cost as much as 15 weddings alone I bet 🙄
Fiancé that mummy and daddy probably chose for her.
And a race to the alter against BFF Victoria (inthefrow)
anyone watching her content lately?
I’m excited to see them be passive aggressive and bitchy to each other like the very best of all youtube besties!! 😂

Reactions: 9
The content seems pretty vacuous :) I'll be interested as to how Amelia and Victoria get on now they are both getting married.

I used to watch her fairly regularly (I enjoyed when she went on little trips with her sister). However I lost interest when she moved and got together with a boyfriend (not sure if it's the one she is now engaged to).

Her pictures keep coming up in my Insta feed and they just seem really weirdly awkward. Also she never seems to have her cute little dog on a lead. No way would I be going out and about in London with a dog not on a lead. Is she (or her assistant) Photoshopping it out?

Some examples; the last one is my favourite. WTF. I bet she got the Dyson out to vacuum up that popcorn ASAP.

Attachments

Last edited:
It seems like she has nothing but wind inside her head... I tried to watch her channel once and failed miserably. She is so dull and uninteresting

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hadn't previously watched Amelia as I find her Instagram very curated. But now I have watched a couple of vlogs I think whilst she is certainly drowning in luxury items, she's a lot easier to listen to in the background whilst doing chores than InTheFrow.

What does her billionaire father do for a living?

She just reeks of privilege and I’m not here for that. I suppose some people really dig that kind of luxury YouTuber but it just makes me feel quite ill. All I think when I see her is ‘this girl wouldn’t know a hard days work if it bit her on the ass’

Reactions: 8
I just watched her latest vlog. It was nice to have a break from the wedding dress shopping but her content is so pointless. She does nothing.
She has the time to walk 45 minutes to the gym, work out, walk 45 minutes home. And still calls herself busy.
She doesn’t need to work, she’s always had a cushy set up with daddy and now they’ve found her a husband she’s sorted.
Marriage, babies, that’s probably her lot.
She will be Vlogging it as a hobby and opening gifts online for the next 2/3 years maximum.
I don’t dislike her. She’s just vanilla flavoured youtube 😐

She isn't the brightest light on the tree...simple minded, vain, entitled girl. Is gifted high end products daily.
Wears far too much heavy make up that ages her by 10 yrs. Dresses like a street Walker. Probably anorexic like her sister.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe this thread isn’t more popular. Her latest IGTV, walking round like she’s on bleeping cribs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Reviving a dead thread 🤣😂

Does anyone watch her or follow her Instagram ?!
Could the wedding be off 🤭

Ooooooh I don't follow her but have just seen her story saying she's been away. Wonder what's up!

Catching up on the GG thread about her as it's really active, she took Mrs E to Be out of her bio!

Yes!!! And she’s posted nothing for a while now.
So unlike her, even when her grandparents died she was posting content 😐
So is the wedding off I wonder! She hasn’t been looking well lately at all tbh, she’s in full on bridzilla mode the last few months, to a guy she really hardly knew at all 😐

Yes!!! And she’s posted nothing for a while now.
So unlike her, even when her grandparents died she was posting content 😐
So is the wedding off I wonder! She hasn’t been looking well lately at all tbh, she’s in full on bridzilla mode the last few months, to a guy she really hardly knew at all 😐
:unsure: Waiting for the :coffee:

I mean, it must be? Surely? Either that or they are working very very hard to get it back on track.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.