Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it rather disturbing that she changes in front for the world to see on the internet, can this girl be a little more discreet, and imagine the pervs and to other younger audience she s influencing 😟
She has to continually show off her "bouncy boops" to hopefully ensnare a new man. It worked quite far with one of her exes so she might aswell give it another go 😑.

(AL doesn't care about her followers, only their money, which she hardly need anyway.)

20211012_074022.jpg

20211012_074012.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh good lawd. :rolleyes:
Why would any underwear or lingerie company hire Amelia to showcase their goods - unless their target market being teens or preteens ???

Screenshot_20211014-203329_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211014-203333_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211014-203343_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I love a house with caracter, different from the all-white and grey decor we usually see with youtubers homes. but I feel like her house is gonna be a bomb of wallpapers, flowery clothes, pink and blue and green and birds and leaves and a very early middle life crisis product.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These people live for turning restaurants into their own personal playground because they find making people cater to odd whims amusing in their empty lives. And of course monopolizing as much attention and space as possible, not even because they want attention but because it’s pushing an envelope while knowing it won‘t get them kicked out, andjust knowing they are vaguely inconveniencing others (again, better if they are service people) is fun for them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I have no words...
Does Amelia think these IG stories of her singing or acting silly makes her seem relatable or hilarious ??? 'cos if she does, she's sooo wrong. Girl, you look like a moron. As your friend Lydiot Millen says "Oh staaaaaahp it." 🙄

Reactions: 10
That cowlick hair in the back of her head always sticking up! 😂
I have two of those, such a nuisance 🤣.

Heeeer cheeks look crazy in that photo! I'm so sorry for saying this but the first thing that popped in to my mind was that they make her resemble a mummy...

Reactions: 4
I have two of those, such a nuisance 🤣.

Heeeer cheeks look crazy in that photo! I'm so sorry for saying this but the first thing that popped in to my mind was that they make her resemble a mummy...
Rameses face, I call it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that mark on the side of her eye? I’ve never noticed before, could it possibly be the cheek filler needle marks? 👀
Nope. I already asked about it here and I've been told that it has always been there. Some kind of scar..

Reactions: 5
I actually like that she has that scar as I have a similar dent at the side of my eye from an accident with a coffee table when I was little. She's still a berk though 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.