Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly getting so sick of her tacky jewellery stories, quite frankly it’s boring and I’m not interested in wasting my money. That’s literally all that’s on there: stories about her crap jewellery or a level of thirsty she could charge for on OF as it’s a more suitable audience. She needs to know her market 🙄

I don’t even watch her vlogs anymore, the last one I watched she started it sat on her toilet ffs 🚽🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In today's story showing herself pairing her accessories, she starts off the video bouncing her tits?! wtf that was so unnecessary

• Wow
Reactions: 14
In today's story showing herself pairing her accessories, she starts off the video bouncing her tits?! wtf that was so unnecessary
I know right! She’s talking about picking a necklace and proceeds to bounce them around, what do boobs have to do with necklaces? 🤷‍♀️😂 She must be getting desperate if this supposed to help with sales lol

2BE85DCD-DB51-4955-9646-CFB415223F6C.png

AC450570-3525-4345-AF0D-716535AE4B7D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know right! She’s talking about picking a necklace and proceeds to bounce them around, what do boobs have to do with necklaces? 🤷‍♀️😂 She must be getting desperate if this supposed to help with sales lol
Yeah it was SUPER cringe and I almost feel bad for her :/ imagine being her friend or family and seeing that on their public instagram...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
OMG this thread is almost as dead as her hair ends!!
Well there’s not much more to say, is there? She looks like a drunk cougar, her airhead is empty and all her “content” is shilling ugly tat #undeclared, sooooo …. I guess I could say that her level of fake tan use now borders on blackfacing, she should stop that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well there’s not much more to say, is there? She looks like a drunk cougar, her airhead is empty and all her “content” is shilling ugly tat #undeclared, sooooo …. I guess I could say that her level of fake tan use now borders on blackfacing, she should stop that.
Even her home reno stories are boring AF. And I love home renos.

How TF did she ever become an influencer ? And how naive / stupid was I to ever believe her public personality was genuine ?

Reactions: 11
What is this outfit?! Are Dior having a laugh 😂
Agreed the outfit is shocking on her. Makes her look even shorter (not that there is anything wrong with being short) but it doesnt fit looks like she got dressed up in mummys clothes. Goes to show you an outfit can be worth so much money but still be crap

Reactions: 10
She looks so incredibly cheap throughout her new video, including the horrific premiere outfit (blue puffy top, leather trousers and her real housewives hair and makeup 🤢)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
did she get a little bit of lip filler?? She used to have quite thin lips, they look ever so slightly fuller, especially on top, look at 07:45 and 08:12 of her latest vlog...

Reactions: 3
I don't really follow her but a vlog popped up on Youtube. She is lucky she does not loose her lovely little dog, to busy talking to camera, walking at speed around the park just glancing back every now and again. The poor little dog could run off into the road, get lost or attacked by bigger dogs and she is too busy talking crap about her house move.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She looks so incredibly cheap throughout her new video, including the horrific premiere outfit (blue puffy top, leather trousers and her real housewives hair and makeup 🤢)
That top was hideous. She must have been sweating like crazy in it. Her style is just awful.

I don't really follow her but a vlog popped up on Youtube. She is lucky she does not loose her lovely little dog, to busy talking to camera, walking at speed around the park just glancing back every now and again. The poor little dog could run off into the road, get lost or attacked by bigger dogs and she is too busy talking crap about her house move.
It's a private park, so not very busy. I guess that's probably why she doesn't keep a close eye on him. Quite negligent though.

Reactions: 9
That top was hideous. She must have been sweating like crazy in it. Her style is just awful.

It's a private park, so not very busy. I guess that's probably why she doesn't keep a close eye on him. Quite negligent though.
Plus he has already run off into the road and then to her moms house a couple years ago and she learned nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It's so clear that she has nothing to do with her home renovation... in the revelation video she says that if anyone has ideas to tell her... what a bleeping liar.. The builders went in directly and started doing their thing. This is planned in advance, and other people are actually supervising everything... she has no idea what is going on. She is despicable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a dilemma. She has to move before her house is ready for occupancy, and she hasn't started looking yet. Yeah, sure. Just like the house. However was she going to design and furnish it all by herself? She wasn't, mommy and grandma took care of all that. Some of her fans reply so seriously as if she were an ordinary person with this emergency on her hands. She has so many options; parents, hotels, short term rentals, etc. When you have real money, things like this are not a problem. Why does she have to move from her current place, does anyone know?
Then it was back to a new haul from Revolve. Everything looked the same to me as stuff I"ve seen already. How could there be anything new at this point?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What a dilemma. She has to move before her house is ready for occupancy, and she hasn't started looking yet. Yeah, sure. Just like the house. However was she going to design and furnish it all by herself? She wasn't, mommy and grandma took care of all that. Some of her fans reply so seriously as if she were an ordinary person with this emergency on her hands. She has so many options; parents, hotels, short term rentals, etc. When you have real money, things like this are not a problem. Why does she have to move from her current place, does anyone know?
Then it was back to a new haul from Revolve. Everything looked the same to me as stuff I"ve seen already. How could there be anything new at this point?
And guess what ??? She's doing Vlogtober. 2 or 3 vlogs a week. She barely has content for 1 vlog per week. So who knows what content she is going to put into these vlogs.
More Raemi ads ? More "too old" foo foo clothing hauls ? More make up / hair / rice tutorials ? Ugh.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Patricia Allison (Ola of Sex Education) look like Amelia Liana minus the Patricia's young, hip vibe?

ola-tout.jpeg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.