Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Pundertaker and @cc123000 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Finally we’re at the 3rd thread, the last one dragged for 5 months so a recap would be a torture task..
The latest events?? she is still on her never-ending holiday between France and Italy.. people came and went and other people came.. and went! and she is still cruising between the two countries!!
We think she's dating jerk-Jack.. nothing is confirmed yet! but we hope so beacuse they deserve each other!
Enjoy the tattle :love:

Last thread link

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She did a Q&A on Instagram earlier this week and someone asked when she’ll upload her next YouTube video and she said Sunday.. which clearly didn’t happen. Just irks me how she clearly doesn’t give a crap 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She did a Q&A on Instagram earlier this week and someone asked when she’ll upload her next YouTube video and she said Sunday.. which clearly didn’t happen. Just irks me how she clearly doesn’t give a crap 🤦‍♀️
Yeah I remember that- her and Lydia have stopped caring.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember that- her and Lydia have stopped caring.
Amelia is too busy flipping the bird at mummy by getting drunk all over the continent ...

It's amazing how similar in personality Lydia and Amelia are ...
Morally corrupt and their work ethic appears to be no different.

Reactions: 19
She’s hanging out w someone else on insta. Some chick who’s verified. Anyone know who she is.
The blonde girl ? Admelia tagged her as Sophie Hermann. From what my buddy Google tells me, she is an ex-Made In Chelsea star turned fashion designer and social media influencer. She possesses all the requisite background stats to qualify as a "friend" of Admelia - rich, Swiss Educated, newly single, loves her hair "balayage" blah blah blah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dress is STUNNING! but it's the kind of dress that I would wear to a wedding (?) not for a hotel dinner.. it's too formal I dunno..
7967581B-B9FF-4540-9643-10853A5099D1.png

Reactions: 9
Yeah Amelia reposted a story form Sophie from Made in Chelsea. I watch Made in Chelsea and Sophie is always on the show being a weirdo. Doesn’t surprise me Amelia hangs out with her. Remember when she used to hand out with Jamie Laing from Made in Chelsea too and they did a video together for Comic Relief the charity. Sophie on the show has fake relationships etc so kinda fake like all reality tv is.

Reactions: 7
I have been a long time follower of her and genuinely liked the life she shared , I just felt whilst the world the going through such a difficult time she s non stop partying and wearing cute outfits and sharing them and promoting them. i am not saying you can t share your life but a life bit of tact and empathy shown to people around the world , it s as if she disconnected lives in her own little world . I admit it is depressing what is happening but sharing outfits choices…instead I appreciate the update of where she s been … maybe a little bit about life with her and not something frivolous like clothes when half the world is battling with death.

Reactions: 19
I have been a long time follower of her and genuinely liked the life she shared , I just felt whilst the world the going through such a difficult time she s non stop partying and wearing cute outfits and sharing them and promoting them. i am not saying you can t share your life but a life bit of tact and empathy shown to people around the world , it s as if she disconnected lives in her own little world . I admit it is depressing what is happening but sharing outfits choices…instead I appreciate the update of where she s been … maybe a little bit about life with her and not something frivolous like clothes when half the world is battling with death.
I know, I kept waiting for her to say something about how happy and grateful she feels to be with her friends and family. It was all just about clothes, clothes, clothes. Also I never ever see her wear her Lilly silk pieces outside of the sponsored YouTube videos so it just felt like a weird ad. I just don’t think she enjoys making YouTube videos anymore to be honest, that’s the vibe I’ve been getting over the last year

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I just re-watched some of her older videos with her mom, and seriously her mom is just a league above her own daughters. I know Carol is a rich socialte woman, but to me she always look very genuine, even if her smile sometimes isn't, it still looks that way. She also has a much more classy, warm and charismatic air about her. Meanwhile Amelia and Hannah just come of as basic and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just re-watched some of her older videos with her mom, and seriously her mom is just a league above her own daughters. I know Carol is a rich socialte woman, but to me she always look very genuine, even if her smile sometimes isn't, it still looks that way. She also has a much more classy, warm and charismatic air about her. Meanwhile Amelia and Hannah just come of as basic and desperate.
Forever playing the rebellious teenager role

Reactions: 8
I agree! Carol comes off as very warm and welcoming, like she would treat everyone, no matter what background they have, gracefully.
Amelia is goofy and insecure, Hannah seem to think everything is so blasé.

Reactions: 16
I quite enjoyed her vlogs with her mum and granny (Mama Rachel ?).
Once her engagement broke off, Amelia seems to have gone off the rails. And not in an edgy-cool off the rails sense. More like desperation to show her ex she's doing great - the lingerie pics on IG, drunken nights out, never-ending holidays etc - but in reality, it's the opposite.

Reactions: 14
I quite enjoyed her vlogs with her mum and granny (Mama Rachel ?).
Once her engagement broke off, Amelia seems to have gone off the rails. And not in an edgy-cool off the rails sense. More like desperation to show her ex she's doing great - the lingerie pics on IG, drunken nights out, never-ending holidays etc - but in reality, it's the opposite.
Yeah I feel so bad for her honestly, if I was her friend I would probably advise her to go back to school for a masters/something else and dial the influerncer-life down to a side hustle instead. She could set other goals for her life, meet new people etc. She has that very "waiting for my man"-vibe, like she is not really doing or pursuing anything, just waiting for marriage and family life. Which is tough and I can totally relate, but it's just such a dull and unstimulating way to spend your life

I agree! Carol comes off as very warm and welcoming, like she would treat everyone, no matter what background they have, gracefully.
Amelia is goofy and insecure, Hannah seem to think everything is so blasé.
Totally! I feel like if I came into her house as a guest, she would show me around and ask about my life and be casual and talkative.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh but carol is despo for Amelia to get married. Once she even said so in a vlog like my mom keeps asking me when I’m gonna get married. If anything I think Hannah is quite cool, I remember she was dating this guy Jamie in Amelia’s very early vlogs and they were soooooo cute tog, she’s dating some guy called David who looks like a hippie. Hannah knows better then to even think about getting engaged before Admelia. I can actually so see Hannah going to do a masters. If Amelia does a masters wtf would she do it in. She could teach a masters degree in making every video an ad.
Also I take it back I don’t think Jack and Amelia are dating. He is very very rich and probs has better looking, cooler, girls throwing themselves at him.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.