Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she jacks mum?
In another article it says:
Her fabulous five-storey house, which she shares with her son Jak, in one of the most desirable areas of London, overlooking Regent's Park, is a testament to her success.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Admelia really needs to make her circle bigger
All 3 of 'em are scraping the barrel with each other ...

Screenshot_20210813-202955_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is estee friends with Amelia's friends? I ve never seen her partying or in vacation with.does anybody know why
I've only seen Estee with Amelia and her friends when the girls went to some sort of strip / men's dancing club - like a Chippendales sort of club. And she looked miserable throughout. But that's Estee is 24/7 - miserable and sulky.

Another one (taken from Guy‘s Story). I don‘t really follow this thread and need updating! I‘ve read a few times here that Amelia and this Jak/Jack Guy are dating. Is this confirmed?
Same as with Josie Fashionbumblr's bf Charlie, Jakiboo looks like he runs a Ponzi scheme. he has the requisite smarmy, slimey and very slappable vibes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.