Amberlynn Reid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so i thought it was about time our gorl got her own thread.

what are you thoughts on where she is moving? i feel like she's already found a new caretaker since she keeps referring to how WE will be moving. mmmk amber.

Mod edit no #1 needed

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s a theory that she and Faline haven’t broken up and she’s lying about the break up for views and attention. Maybe they are moving together. Who knows!

tbh i think feline is probs done with her. i would be if he has to put up with that 24/7.

what i wanna know is why she thinks she will actually lose weight without her bariatric team when it never happened before. what's changed? literally nothing.

Reactions: 1
ALR seems like such a mean girl. I don't watch her videos but watch Zachary Michael and Kicking Geese who do commentary.

She is losing weight by doing one meal a day which is going to work in the short term but probably isn't sustainable long term.

Any idea when and where she will be moving?

Anyone else think she already has a new victim lined up to replace wifey?

Reactions: 3
Oooh been looking for a thread for our Gorl for aaages!
So do we reckon she’s moving back to Oklahoma to be with her mum then, going somewhere with Fleen (lol) or getting a new caretaker. I’m terribly overinvested!

I have only just stumbled across ALR as she was all over my FYP. Binged her videos on YT at work and my god. How can something never change but you have every resource to make it change? She swabs one addiction to feed another but fuels that addiction still with excuses. Mind blowing.

Reactions: 2
I was new to her and don’t quite understand all the hate she gets but after matching her series by mr snowflake I understand why people are so frustrated with her and i agree she has mean girl energy

I was new to her and don’t quite understand all the hate she gets but after matching her series by mr snowflake I understand why people are so frustrated with her and i agree she has mean girl energy
Mr Snowflake?
She doesn’t even self sabotage in a ‘normal’ way, she has formed excuses before she’s even ordered the takeaway or drank her calories. I don’t know, watching her has peaked my interest a lot. It’s like if she says it out loud, it happened. Should put her in that Channel 4’s secret eaters; I would be so interested to genuinely see what she eats because science would dictate that her OMAD would drastically drop her weight along with her eating at maintenance to keep her weight steady. Reckon 3000 calories a day and she would lose weight still on that. Drag it down to 2500 and it would literally fall off.
She wants affection and attention but can’t have sex so she’s ultimately on the hunt for an affectionate best friend/room mate?
I just can’t 😂 I’m so confuzzled and just 😯 I have to keep watching and go back a bit too. I need to outsource and see what everyone else online says.

Mr Snowflake?
She doesn’t even self sabotage in a ‘normal’ way, she has formed excuses before she’s even ordered the takeaway or drank her calories. I don’t know, watching her has peaked my interest a lot. It’s like if she says it out loud, it happened. Should put her in that Channel 4’s secret eaters; I would be so interested to genuinely see what she eats because science would dictate that her OMAD would drastically drop her weight along with her eating at maintenance to keep her weight steady. Reckon 3000 calories a day and she would lose weight still on that. Drag it down to 2500 and it would literally fall off.
She wants affection and attention but can’t have sex so she’s ultimately on the hunt for an affectionate best friend/room mate?
I just can’t 😂 I’m so confuzzled and just 😯 I have to keep watching and go back a bit too. I need to outsource and see what everyone else online says.
Exactly , she has to eat such an insane amount of food to just maintain the weight she is, if she made the most simple/basic of lifestyle changes the weight would fall off. she’s truly fascinating
---
and yeah it’s a series by Mr Snowflake on Yt and I think it’s called “Shaped by the algorithm, The Amberlyn reid story” or something like that

How is this thread not popular af 😭

Like Destiny just got married we need to CELEBRATE

So glad twinkie doesn't have to deal with that pesky dental abcess anymore thanks to ALR rushing her to the emergency vet to have it sorted out.

Also you guysss we're (back to) 489.6 pounds as of late and our gorl couldn't be anymore proud of herself she literally is gonna cry. YAWNNNN. Her single content is so boring I cannot wait for our next girlfriend to join the cast

Reactions: 3
And Beck has a new girlfriend. ALR will be raging that she is single.
Beck’s new girl is banging as well. ALR must be fuminggg
---
So glad twinkie doesn't have to deal with that pesky dental abcess anymore thanks to ALR rushing her to the emergency vet to have it sorted out.

Also you guysss we're (back to) 489.6 pounds as of late and our gorl couldn't be anymore proud of herself she literally is gonna cry. YAWNNNN. Her single content is so boring I cannot wait for our next girlfriend to join the cast
I was so hoping that Alexa or whatever her name is was gonna be it 😭

What does everyone think about her truth about her mum video?
Don't think her mum killed a dog but clearly did something and plead guilty and was punished. Her mum has been punished for whatever happened but ultimately she can't criticse others for bringing stuff up when she closes to make a living publicising her life.