Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! The only two I follow are Molly and Amber - I love how amber is not afraid to talk politics, get real about stuff, her honesty is so refreshing and she just comes across as really genuine to me.
i've had an experience with amber that would massively expose me if i said anymore but she's a raging witch and i wouldn't be too certain about her political views if i were you

• Wow
Reactions: 85
i've had an experience with amber that would massively expose me if i said anymore but she's a raging witch and i wouldn't be too certain about her political views if i were you
Ah i am soooo nosey - can you give a bit more??

Reactions: 17
Ye I personally think and always thought Amber was immature , bitchy and arrogant Amber.... she has serious attitude

Reactions: 58
I always got major bad vibes from Amber. I hate how she claims to be the first solo winner as if Jess wasn’t the sole reason her couple won Season 1. I’m surprised she doesn’t have a thread on here.

Reactions: 44
Has she actually done anything notable since winning the show? Her deal with Misspap was a huge flop, easily one of the tackiest influencer collections I’ve ever seen. It’s a little ironic that she called Joanna a dead ting yet she’s getting a lot more deals than she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Haven’t caught up with what she’s doing since but I think she was such a nasty, immature twit on the show!

Reactions: 15
Has she actually done anything notable since winning the show? Her deal with Misspap was a huge flop, easily one of the tackiest influencer collections I’ve ever seen. It’s a little ironic that she called Joanna a dead ting yet she’s getting a lot more deals than she is 🤣
I think a spoon has more personality than her. Her only personality trait it seemed in the villa was be vile to the girls, cause trouble, and think she’s above everyone else

Reactions: 24
I think a spoon has more personality than her. Her only personality trait it seemed in the villa was be vile to the girls, cause trouble, and think she’s above everyone else
She reeks of insecurity. She knew Joanna was easily one of the best looking girls in the villa and was threatened by it so she chose to be horrible to try and make herself feel better. The way Michael handled things was horrible but I don’t blame him for switching at all.

Reactions: 23
From day one on love island I found her so rude. I remember the guy she was paired with in the beginning, can't remember his name but he left after the first week. He attempted to get to know her and she was so rude when he would speak to her. She really thought so much of herself and regardless of the fact she didn't fancy him u shouldn't be rude for no reason and he gave her no reason so early on.

Reactions: 32
She reeks of insecurity. She knew Joanna was easily one of the best looking girls in the villa and was threatened by it so she chose to be horrible to try and make herself feel better. The way Michael handled things was horrible but I don’t blame him for switching at all.
I thought Joanna was gorgeous probs one of the best looking of that series IMO. Amber is pretty her cocky attitude definitely brings her down

Reactions: 21
She was also so ungrateful about Greg after there summer fling finished. She couldn't have got to the final without him.

Reactions: 24
She was so nasty on the show, I was so pissed off when she won. So full of herself, I remember in her VT she said something like “no one ever turns me down” 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 22
She seems like a nasty person. After Greg ended it with her she turned everyone against him trying to make out that he was the ‘fuckboy’ when in reality she was clearly not into him at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 19