Amazon delivery driver's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just sent this by my brother and was a bit of an eye opener. They get a lot of flack but it's not an easy job. And tbh I've always found amazon drivers to be the most reliable out of all of them

Hermes normally the least reliable

Reactions: 3
It's the same with all delivery companies.
They're pushed so hard to meet their deadlines.
I find Dpd are the most reliable. Amazon tend to leave parcels on show on doorsteps and märkas 'handed to resident'

Reactions: 2
Amazon and Hermes are the least reliable of all. I dread when a company uses Hermes because it’s a guaranteed chance of not receiving it at all, their customer service is absolutely terrible, no human beings! I have had so many Amazon parcels go missing and live in a terrace house that steps right out onto the street, no front garden. They knock on as quietly as possible and sometimes just leave the parcel on the doorstep that can easily get snatched up by a passer by. It isn’t a particularly nice area either. A good thing about Amazon though, they are usually helpful in refunding or having replacements sent to you when lost and take full responsibility.

Reactions: 1