Amazing what passes for news these days.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really in keeping with what the thread is about 😂

My favourite bit of news this week.
Just because they actually called the squirrel melania.

mid pandemic and the Greens are looking for an animal corridor 😂

Claudia Winkleman 'won't have sex with husband' if he's had WATER

#

This is the news story that got to me this week. It’s just insane. I can’t even fathom the logic behind any of her thoughts on this one. This is desperate for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They do seem to have an obsession about her, I don't get it.
She probably arranged for a local photo agency to take the pictures and offered them to the Daily Mail in exchange for a nice write up. Easy money and exposure all round.

Reactions: 1

#

This is the news story that got to me this week. It’s just insane. I can’t even fathom the logic behind any of her thoughts on this one. This is desperate for attention.
Now that's a weird one, perfect for this thread.. Always thought she was a weirdo, this article confirms it.

I would like to know why this paper has an obsession with this woman

also Casey Bachelor whoever she is, Demi Rose, Malin Anderson, Laura Anderson. They are in it every other day and the journos write the same lines in every article ‘flaunts curves’ ‘poses up a storm’

also Casey Bachelor whoever she is, Demi Rose, Malin Anderson, Laura Anderson. They are in it every other day and the journos write the same lines in every article ‘flaunts curves’ ‘poses up a storm’
Demi Rose, she has a really nice face but her body is just deformed, oversized arse, her chest is also oversized.

For some reason the DM have an obsession over her, even when is not working.

Reactions: 2

#

To be fair she said all of this on the off menu podcast where they actually ask a question about water and she said she doesn't like it at all.
It was all tongue in cheek but obviously they take it and make it into a headline!

Vicky Beckham "splurging" £360 having her daughters hair cut.

Hardly a "splurge" for her and she is hardly going to use Barbara down the street charging £8 for a kids trim.

I couldn't care less for z list celebrities being "tested positive" for Covid either.

• Wow