Am I sad for staying in tonight ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@IrishGryffindor how did it go last night. I wish you a very happy 2020. Things will get better. You know that old saying “Time is a great healer” and yes I wanted to hit the person that said it to me also.
Heartbreak is an awful thing to go through and it takes time but one day you will say stuff this I’m not doing this anymore.
I made really bad choices but I wouldn’t change anything looking back because I would not have had my beautiful kind caring daughter. She has been the love of my life x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@IrishGryffindor how did it go last night. I wish you a very happy 2020. Things will get better. You know that old saying “Time is a great healer” and yes I wanted to hit the person that said it to me also.
Heartbreak is an awful thing to go through and it takes time but one day you will say stuff this I’m not doing this anymore.
I made really bad choices but I wouldn’t change anything looking back because I would not have had my beautiful kind caring daughter. She has been the love of my life x
Hey Moe. I'm ok ! Had aunt's and uncles and cousins over and we where looking at loads of old pictures from our holidays as kids. Like 14 of us where there. My little cousin who is 8 was here played Minecraft with her lol.

I had a big sob 2 hours at 4 am about the ex lol. My sister is asleep beside me in my bed ( a king ! Haha). I just feel so lost romantically. I don't think I'll fancy anyone as much as I fancied him. And I'm so angry at him for not checking in with me even though i blocked him from doing so he has my address and my email ! Good riddance.

Plan is : learn how to cook more things, finally learn how to drive, go hiking and sign up to run marathons. No love life for me til at least summer but if asked out ill go lol.

I looove Scottish men think it's time I made my Scottish mates find me a giant sexy scot!!!!!!!! Hahaha

Also being 30 I hate it I feel like a spinster hahaha

Ah how wonderful. I'm sure she's the light of your life ! Best wishes for 2020 for the both of ye ♥♥

Reactions: 3
Thirty is nothing you are still a spring chicken. The thirties are a great time. Look at all the things you have already accomplished. You will get through this. I remember over one particular boyfriend many many moons ago sobbing about him all night until there were no tears left. I decided then I wouldn’t ever cry over him again. Looking back he was a right tit but the one I met next was much much worse 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hey Moe. I'm ok ! Had aunt's and uncles and cousins over and we where looking at loads of old pictures from our holidays as kids. Like 14 of us where there. My little cousin who is 8 was here played Minecraft with her lol.

I had a big sob 2 hours at 4 am about the ex lol. My sister is asleep beside me in my bed ( a king ! Haha). I just feel so lost romantically. I don't think I'll fancy anyone as much as I fancied him. And I'm so angry at him for not checking in with me even though i blocked him from doing so he has my address and my email ! Good riddance.

Plan is : learn how to cook more things, finally learn how to drive, go hiking and sign up to run marathons. No love life for me til at least summer but if asked out ill go lol.

I looove Scottish men think it's time I made my Scottish mates find me a giant sexy scot!!!!!!!! Hahaha

Also being 30 I hate it I feel like a spinster hahaha

Ah how wonderful. I'm sure she's the light of your life ! Best wishes for 2020 for the both of ye ♥♥
You sound like you are doing great and happy new year, nothing wrong with a big sob, let it out! Happy new year to you time is a healer, and you are doing all the right things and on the right path.

Go and smash 2020 Xxx

Reactions: 2
Good luck with the driving, it's the best skill I've ever invested in, so much more freedom, such as going to Sainsbury's at 9pm when you need chocolate, lol. All the best x

Reactions: 1