All things Heavy Metal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well now I really have found my people. Gossiping metalheads x
Im so chuffed this thread has been created! Had no idea there were so many of us.

Also I didn’t name names on the other thread cause I didn’t think that anyone would know who I was talking about but the gropers I’ve encountered who I’ve kissed and/or heavily tried it on... all of them when I was under 18 and mainly under 16. These guys had girls throwing themselves at them, mainly underage too so no doubt it’s all a lot more sordid. My skin crawls thinking about this.

KsE, especially adam
The guys from God Forbid and Lamb of God.
All of Adema
A few of Chimaira but Mark was so fucked up and weird
New Found Glory at the height of their popularity... a girl I know pretty much fucked all of them one night on their tourbus and she was 15 at the time. It’s bleeping grim thinking back.

I’ve met a stack of bands over the years as well and most of them were decent. My favourite was always 36CF, I’ve met them a good few times.

Reactions: 4
I'm off to see Rammstein in Belfast and Berlin this summer, so I'm keeping everything crossed that I win a M&G through their fan club. I'm looking forward to the Belfast show, but beyond excited for the hometown show in Berlin.

Reactions: 6
Yessss!!!!

I love this. I’m quite into my UKHC but love older obscure indie, pop punk and will always love metal. Slipknot are my absolute favs

Because it deserves it own thread ❤
Also I would love to see your hand tattoos. Really wonder what ACTUALLY went down with Hannah and Ollie

Reactions: 2
Im so chuffed this thread has been created! Had no idea there were so many of us.

Also I didn’t name names on the other thread cause I didn’t think that anyone would know who I was talking about but the gropers I’ve encountered who I’ve kissed and/or heavily tried it on... all of them when I was under 18 and mainly under 16. These guys had girls throwing themselves at them, mainly underage too so no doubt it’s all a lot more sordid. My skin crawls thinking about this.

KsE, especially adam
The guys from God Forbid and Lamb of God.
All of Adema
A few of Chimaira but Mark was so fucked up and weird
New Found Glory at the height of their popularity... a girl I know pretty much fucked all of them one night on their tourbus and she was 15 at the time. It’s bleeping grim thinking back.

I’ve met a stack of bands over the years as well and most of them were decent. My favourite was always 36CF, I’ve met them a good few times.
That’s so bleeping disappointing about NFG. I also used to love adema when I was 13 Hahahaha

Any Type O Negative fans in here?
My husband LOVES them

Managed to see TON once; OMG. I adore them. Met Johnny Kelly and Sal Abruscato when their band, A Pale Horse Named Death played Dublin, and they were both really nice.

Met James Hetfield and Jason Newsted at a Met Club M&G in 1996.

My all time favourite encounter with a rock star was Duff McKagan. I'll admit to going up to Dublin Airport to see if I could get lucky, and thank the gods, I did. He is just the sweetest guy ever. In the space of about 45 minutes, he'd asked me to write the address of his hotel on his boarding pass because he'd left his reading glasses in his bag, given me stick for being a Duran Duran fan, and signed my copy of his first book. If you'd told me when I was 18 and freaking out to 'Appetite For Destruction' that I would be in a lift with Duff McKagan, talking about why you're not allowed to touch a Cape Penguin, I'd have laughed at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Would you class music from bands such as Epica, Nightwish and Within temptation pop? My husband and argue all the time about this and it makes me angry as I do see it as metal. Ok, female-fronted metal - but still metal. What do you think?

Reactions: 3
Would you class music from bands such as Epica, Nightwish and Within temptation pop? My husband and argue all the time about this and it makes me angry as I do see it as metal. Ok, female-fronted metal - but still metal. What do you think?
I call them goth pop. I don’t even know if this is a thing !

Reactions: 1
Seeing Slipknot and ADTR in Florida this June .... soooo excited!!! 😁

Reactions: 4
I’ve hung out with NFG many times in Florida and haven’t ever heard any untoward things about them. Always seemed like nice guys. Pop punk bands sure do have a reputation though and a lot of it is true :/

I’ve hung out with NFG many times in Florida and haven’t ever heard any untoward things about them. Always seemed like nice guys. Pop punk bands sure do have a reputation though and a lot of it is true :/
This would have been around 18 years ago so I’d hope they’d have matured by now. The scene here back then was rife for underage girls in clubs etc. I was drinking in metal clubs and venues from the age of 14 and it was all just the norm then... all of us were all fawning over bands and just older guys in general and it’s only now I’m grown up with a kid of my own that I realise how grim it all was.

Reactions: 5
I was absolutely gutted that Jesse from Brand New turned out to be a perv

• Sad
Reactions: 2
My daughter's 20, and when I think back to even half of the tit I did at her age I shudder. Now she just makes fun of me for going to metal gigs and pro wrestling shows. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This would have been around 18 years ago so I’d hope they’d have matured by now. The scene here back then was rife for underage girls in clubs etc. I was drinking in metal clubs and venues from the age of 14 and it was all just the norm then... all of us were all fawning over bands and just older guys in general and it’s only now I’m grown up with a kid of my own that I realise how grim it all was.
Oh same! I had quite the awakening when I grew up and matured and looked back on it all!

Reactions: 1