Disney - planning, preparation, tips, tricks and advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few questions as we’re starting to plan our 2024 WDW trip…

Best moderate resort for young kids? Best pool?
When do they release dates for resort bookings?
Are the best deals via Disney themselves?
CB - ideal with skyliner to HS and Epcot. It is a truly Caribbean vibe (I did feel like I was back in the Dom Rep) It is absolutely huge though.

My fave is POFQ. Such a lovely resort. Smaller, so easy to get around. Transfers never seemed busy. Pool is fantastic - kids absolutely loved it. No Skyliner but loved the boat to Disney Springs.

I'd personally avoid Coronado with young children. I can only describe it as 'confused'. Its like a deluxe resort with value style transfers - those buses get crowded. We had business people doing work on their laptops next to the pool. It was incredibly off-putting! But that's only my opinion!

Offers usually come out Apr/May for the following year but they are not consistent at the moment.

I usually stick with WDTC (disneyholidays.co.uk), which is the official page. I find them to be the cheapest...plus more flexible with change. Most travel agents will offer the deals but not necessarily as cheap as booking direct.

CB - ideal with skyliner to HS and Epcot. It is a truly Caribbean vibe (I did feel like I was back in the Dom Rep) It is absolutely huge though.

My fave is POFQ. Such a lovely resort. Smaller, so easy to get around. Transfers never seemed busy. Pool is fantastic - kids absolutely loved it. No Skyliner but loved the boat to Disney Springs.

I'd personally avoid Coronado with young children. I can only describe it as 'confused'. Its like a deluxe resort with value style transfers - those buses get crowded. We had business people doing work on their laptops next to the pool. It was incredibly off-putting! But that's only my opinion!

Offers usually come out Apr/May for the following year but they are not consistent at the moment.

I usually stick with WDTC (disneyholidays.co.uk), which is the official page. I find them to be the cheapest...plus more flexible with change. Most travel agents will offer the deals but not necessarily as cheap as booking direct.
Thank you! Skyliner is a big draw for us!

Reactions: 1
Hey @Tabitha see below for the stuff I had at last year's Festival of the Holidays. A couple of things will be out because you're veggie but I can wholeheartedly recommend them all, especially the coffee! If they do any of these again, give them a go. Food at Disneyland/DCA is so good!

Screenshot_20221028-235619.png

• Heart
Hey @Tabitha see below for the stuff I had at last year's Festival of the Holidays. A couple of things will be out because you're veggie but I can wholeheartedly recommend them all, especially the coffee! If they do any of these again, give them a go. Food at Disneyland/DCA is so good!

View attachment 1686491
This is so kind of you! Thank you, everything sounds so good 😍😍😍😍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.