All things crafty/home made

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have a crafty hobby/enjoy making things? Thought it could be a nice thread to share projects etc.
I've recently got into embroidery and now I want to embroider everything! I've just finished doing my old converse as a practice run before I do my newer ones
20220601_145824.jpg

I'd love to be able to sew properly and make clothes, for now I just watch sewing bee in awe lol. I tried crochet and couldn't do it but will try again. Today I bought some polymer clay and want to make my own jewelry, also today my order of ingredients to make my own lip balms and body balms etc came so can't wait to start that. I've been down a Pinterest rabbit hole so there's loads of things I want to try including herbal remedies and balms.
So that's a lot of stuff to keep me busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Great idea for a thread . Fellow arts-n-craftser here! I do soooo many different ones, and just yesterday got myself started on a new craft : embroidery would you believe!

Reactions: 1
Great idea for a thread . Fellow arts-n-craftser here! I do soooo many different ones, and just yesterday got myself started on a new craft : embroidery would you believe!
It's quite addictive isn't it? I keep trawling Pinterest and Instagram and some people are so so talented, hopefully in a few years mine will be almost that good lol.
Another one I've been looking up is pottery, but that's a bit more difficult to do at home!

Reactions: 1
It's quite addictive isn't it? I keep trawling Pinterest and Instagram and some people are so so talented, hopefully in a few years mine will be almost that good lol.
Another one I've been looking up is pottery, but that's a bit more difficult to do at home!
It is indeed addictive! Makes me so happy too, that I can chill, wind down, and yet be productive. And I know what you mean. Some people are producing amazing stuff. I try to be inspired by them though, instead of letting my confidence take a knock. Now, on to that emroidery!😄

I'm a cross stitch lover.

Hoping to move into embroidery soon as I would love to embroider some t shirts or some cons like the OP.

I also want to learn crochet and how to sew properly. I have a sewing machine but I'm far too slapdash

Reactions: 3
I tried crochet again today... it's gonna take me a while 😂
20220602_172611.jpg

Also making a start on my other converse
16541872904277969434731631851365.jpg

16541873496496993281521851935522.jpg

Not perfect but it'll do.

• Heart
Reactions: 4