All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Shrimps company didn't gift her a bag following her stories from a weeks ago so now she has been flogging a copy of the bag from Amazon 😂Nothing wrong with it except it appeared as she if was hinting to be given one for free. It is just interesting because why can't she just save up for something like a normal person instead of wanting it for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t agree with this. I wouldn’t say I’m her biggest fan on Instagram but I can’t say she’s offended me in any way. The Christmas charity project she had may have helped her I’m not denying that but the reason she didn’t do it quietly is because she’s raised awareness using her platform so more people will donate. It makes sense for her to shout about it every day instead of quietly donating herself. I for one wasn’t really aware about that particular charity and because she was on about it every day in her stories I donated. For me personally I think it was a great idea.

With Instagrammers the #Ads do get on my nerves but when they start charity fundraisers I can get behind that as they know the charity will get more donations because of their large followers.

Won’t condone MrsHouseProuds previous charity fundraiser though as that was definitely for personal gain and it was questionable how much she actually raised versus how much she should’ve. I’m not implying she took a cut (but I definitely am).
Laura-Ann was definitely doing it for her own gains and publicity as much as anything - I know for a fact that she deleted the comments of, and blocked, at least a couple of people who work for homeless charities and asked her questions/offered guidance. If she was really interested in the charity and the homeless cause, she would have made time for those people, and engaged with them. She deleted and blocked so that she didn’t have to.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Laura-Ann was definitely doing it for her own gains and publicity as much as anything - I know for a fact that she deleted the comments of, and blocked, at least a couple of people who work for homeless charities and asked her questions/offered guidance. If she was really interested in the charity and the homeless cause, she would have made time for those people, and engaged with them. She deleted and blocked so that she didn’t have to.
😲😲😲😲 How rude of her.

Reactions: 1
I heard some very similar stories!!

She would also continue to promote the charity all year round if she was so involved and compassionate towards them. Must just have just been for the Christ-mas sand-wich content then?? 🤔 #homelessnessisnotjustforchristmas

So the Shrimps company didn't gift her a bag following her stories from a weeks ago so now she has been flogging a copy of the bag from Amazon 😂Nothing wrong with it except it appeared as she if was hinting to be given one for free. It is just interesting because why can't she just save up for something like a normal person instead of wanting it for free.
Wasn’t it fortunate to that Amazon sold the dupe so she could #affiliate the link out of it and gain from your future purchase for a month courtesy of the cookies 🍪
“she is well chuffed “ with the commission 🙄 685996DD-CD25-4CB6-A350-24BB4FE020CF.jpeg

Last edited:
New to commenting but I would have to agree that surely a homeless charity needs all the help they can get all year round and not just when it suits. Something also struck me she is in expensive jumpers every day of the week, surely someone with the affluencey to have so many expensive clothes would wake up and think there is people out there with nothing while she aff links these expensive shops. It’s not right like.

Waw, I’m so glad I’ve found a thread of like minded people about Laura Ann. I thought she was so sincere and nice to begin with but there’s definitely a mean girl side to her and I’m sick of her boasting what she gets given for free and because money appears to be no object, she’s never grateful of anything. The ads on her page are getting out of hand too

• Heart
Waw, I’m so glad I’ve found a thread of like minded people about Laura Ann. I thought she was so sincere and nice to begin with but there’s definitely a mean girl side to her and I’m sick of her boasting what she gets given for free and because money appears to be no object, she’s never grateful of anything. The ads on her page are getting out of hand too
Welcome, pull up a seat and read the whole thread. Once you “see it” you can’t unsee it 🤷🏼‍♀️ Greed defines her

I was wondering if she saw this as later she said she bought furniture in the Christmas sales...

Yeah, sure LauraAnn. People will grab your discount code to spend their money on flower cards.
some people don’t know how long more this epidemic will last and for how long they’ll be paid or even when their next pay will be. Do these people not live in the real world.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, sure LauraAnn. People will grab your discount code to spend their money on flower cards.
some people don’t know how long more this epidemic will last and for how long they’ll be paid or even when their next pay will be. Do these people not live in the real world.
Wait to the chicken shops have to close down with impending lockdown - income then??
AND
Laura-Ad’s furniture was from a Laura Ashley which has went into administration without the coffee tables arriving 😱😱😱😱😱

OMG today she’s rubbing her toilet roll bulk order in our faces! Can she get any lower?!

New to this thread and don't normally comment on this woman and her flowery rabbit ridden cottage of perfectness, however the post this morning is absolutely a joke. 48 bleeping toilet rolls?? Is she for real?? 48 bleeping toilet rolls!!! My guess is this little princess has no idea what's going on in the real world.

Reactions: 7
She’s stopped me from following her and blocked me from seeing her stories, but not blocked completely 🤣 I’m not stupid Laura-Ad 😂 Do you think people won’t notice if you only half block? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The toilet roll was bad...the Tesco ad even worse. People are losing jobs, deferring mortgages and wondering how they will feed their kids and she is trying to sell, sell ,sell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.