All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was reading comments about the gifted Laura Mercier ski trip to other 'influencers' last week and it reminded me about Laura Ann's gifted trip to New York last year. Did I miss anything or was that skincare brand never mentioned again??
Nope, never again!! Funny that...

Reactions: 1
Thank God the Duchess of Cambridge went to Northern Ireland today or all Laura Ad’s content would have been her six weekly scraping of the face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was reading comments about the gifted Laura Mercier ski trip to other 'influencers' last week and it reminded me about Laura Ann's gifted trip to New York last year. Did I miss anything or was that skincare brand never mentioned again??
Nothing gets mentioned again....it’s on to talking about the new swag of loot she’s had! Saddo!😂

Why is she advertising Hello Fresh. She’s at home all day, she can rustle up some dinner without a kit, no??!! Surely the demographic for these kits are working families who are time-poor and need to be able to cook fresh food quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gifting to a loaded sahm influencer ain’t going to make me sign up!
It’s laughable! Plus she had that fancy Aga too, which hardly gets any use! Talk about a huge show off! She’s the pits! 😂

AAA567AB-FE6B-4F8F-9425-668445D5EC0A.jpeg
Begging on the streets now! For new skates! I’m sorry but there is no way I’d be outside doing this with my children! She thinks she’s hilarious! Oh my days!!! You do wonder if the kids asked to do this or she gets them to do it! Either way it’s such a bloody odd thing to do in real life, however more and more ppl are using their children in this way it’s very odd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nothing gets mentioned again....it’s on to talking about the new swag of loot she’s had! Saddo!😂

It’s laughable! Plus she had that fancy Aga too, which hardly gets any use! Talk about a huge show off! She’s the pits! 😂

View attachment 85916Begging on the streets now! For new skates! I’m sorry but there is no way I’d be outside doing this with my children! She thinks she’s hilarious! Oh my days!!! You do wonder if the kids asked to do this or she gets them to do it! Either way it’s such a bloody odd thing to do in real life, however more and more ppl are using their children in this way it’s very odd!
Just seen this. Oh my dear Lord! This is definitely for her ‘content. ‘Oh I’m so hilarious!’ Duchess of Cambridge might drive by 😂

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she just tag the roller skates company in it! Surely they would happily oblige and send her the goods free of charge!

Reactions: 2

View attachment 85916Begging on the streets now! For new skates! I’m sorry but there is no way I’d be outside doing this with my children! She thinks she’s hilarious! Oh my days!!! You do wonder if the kids asked to do this or she gets them to do it! Either way it’s such a bloody odd thing to do in real life, however more and more ppl are using their children in this way it’s very odd!
I’m no advocate for her or anything and most of what she does is cringe, but there’s no denying those kids we’re having a wonderful time ‘begging on the streets’. It’s a bit of fun and I don’t think it in anyway classes as using her children.

I’m no advocate for her or anything and most of what she does is cringe, but there’s no denying those kids we’re having a wonderful time ‘begging on the streets’. It’s a bit of fun and I don’t think it in anyway classes as using her children.
Would she still be doing it if it wasn’t content for her insta though? I don’t think so. If it is a genuine moment for the kids, then it doesn’t need to be posted on social media

Reactions: 4
Would she still be doing it if it wasn’t content for her insta though? I don’t think so. If it is a genuine moment for the kids, then it doesn’t need to be posted on social media
I think all kids do that ooh I want to make some money for this thing Or the other, ill sell some of those amazing painted stones I did 🙄
But literally begging for money, id tell my children no. I know they weren’t going to see anyone on that quiet country road. But that’s not the point

Oh come on. It’s half term and it clearly was just to pass the time!

And they were “busking” not begging.

Maybe she should just enjoy her kids at half term and not point a phone in their faces the whole time! She really is a very silly woman!

Oh come on. It’s half term and it clearly was just to pass the time!

And they were “busking” not begging.
I know, I didn’t say she was begging, it just doesn’t remind me of something she’d do if it wasn’t for content.

I think blossoming birds was another influencer that went, again didn’t really show anything special that made me want to book it 😂

Oh mother hen stories must to gone now as think it was yesterday morning. She was just saying that for the cost to stay there and the fact influencers are getting a free stay of course they will say it’s great as they are selling it to us , but we are the ones being advertised to that have to part with the cash and she would of liked to of seen an honest review of Centre Parcs in terms of is it actually value for money. I’m not explaining it very well but that was the jist. She wasn’t complaining about the gifted trips just that when things are gifted of course the reviews will be glowing
I know this post was quite a while back but I do remember one Irish Instagrammer who gave an honest opinion about her gifted centre Parcs stay on her story which was brave considering it was a free trip. Jodie Wood said it “wasn’t that great” or something to that effect, but I’m guessing it was because she’s from a well off family from the south and it didn’t really seem her idea of a fun holiday. Her family own property in marbella which is probably more her idea of a good time lol

I bet all her clothing will be gifted for her appearances at the shelter...I really do not like people like Laura Ad who I personally feel is doing this for her own ends and not to benefit others....sure she'll raise sone money, maybe a bot of awareness....but ultimately it's going to be her who actually benefits big time! To the big companies shes coming across as such a giver, but in reality it's to up her profile.....it's sickening to use others misfortune as a way to play the ig game.....if she was truly that good hearted she'd open her doors to them on Xmas day and keep it under wraps.....all of this is on her terms for her....to fill the coffers!
I don’t agree with this. I wouldn’t say I’m her biggest fan on Instagram but I can’t say she’s offended me in any way. The Christmas charity project she had may have helped her I’m not denying that but the reason she didn’t do it quietly is because she’s raised awareness using her platform so more people will donate. It makes sense for her to shout about it every day instead of quietly donating herself. I for one wasn’t really aware about that particular charity and because she was on about it every day in her stories I donated. For me personally I think it was a great idea.

With Instagrammers the #Ads do get on my nerves but when they start charity fundraisers I can get behind that as they know the charity will get more donations because of their large followers.

Won’t condone MrsHouseProuds previous charity fundraiser though as that was definitely for personal gain and it was questionable how much she actually raised versus how much she should’ve. I’m not implying she took a cut (but I definitely am).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.