All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god Laura-Ad drains the life outta me!! The way she pronounces Bertie too! 😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god she got a share on Hello mag social media....ffs.....she’s going to need to widen the doorways in her new build for her ever swelling big head of hers! Cannot stand her!🤪

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she got a share on Hello mag social media....ffs.....she’s going to need to widen the doorways in her new build for her ever swelling big head of hers! Cannot stand her!🤪
[/QUOTE

part of the PR machine, they were gifted PJs. PR company would have submitted the pics. Yawnnnnn Laura Ad

Reactions: 1
Were they marked #gifted though???

It’s when you recognise a “beg” 🙄
Almost shoplifting
Shameless
It really is isn’t it! Reeks of desp! That jumpsuit was horrid too! Plus she’s off to a Hobbs meeting tomorrow, so no doubt picking up her summer wardrobe for free from them! Then we will suffer through her many stories of her wearing the clothes while eating her beans in toast (I eat the same lunch everyday don’t ya know!, yes we do LA! Boring!) then followed by the influencers friend....the swipe up! Jeeze!🤪

I didn’t mind all her ad / freebie stuff when she was working for the estate agent but choosing to be a full time beggar of luxury goods is just low.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t mind all her ad / freebie stuff when she was working for the estate agent but choosing to be a full time beggar of luxury goods is just low.
Exactly! She wasted no time getting down to the shops, she must have sprinted in her free joules trainers!

I doubt liberty will send her anything!! But the bottle company might.

This is petty but her spelling is atrocious. In her stories she talks about going to the "post office depo." Surely it's "depot"?

Also she says "I seen" instead of "I have seen." I'm American. That's not correct in the UK/Ireland, is it?

Reactions: 3
It’s bad grammar but is very common in NI. It’s weird as she tries to come over very posh but opens her mouth and it’s apparent she’s not. I done / I’ve went are other frequent lapses!!

Yes, she looks posh but then you realize she's not well educated! Nothing wrong with that, but the juxtaposition is jarring.

I was reading comments about the gifted Laura Mercier ski trip to other 'influencers' last week and it reminded me about Laura Ann's gifted trip to New York last year. Did I miss anything or was that skincare brand never mentioned again??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.