All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chicken shop became insolvent owing almost a quarter of a million, mostly to local companies and £140k of that was owed to another company that the Director has an interest in which was subsequently written off as it was an unsecured loan...
It appears that the director is now a Subway franchise owner.
This is all publicly available information - you just have to know where to look!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I've followed her for ages and really enjoyed her photos...but I couldn't believe the toilet rolls post. I was so upset at the bragging. So insensitive!!

Reactions: 5
The chicken shop became insolvent owing almost a quarter of a million, mostly to local companies and £140k of that was owed to another company that the Director has an interest in which was subsequently written off as it was an unsecured loan...
This is all publicly available information - you just have to know where to look!
Wow! Well the fast food industry will suffer in the next twelve weeks. The #Ad was such poor timing when people are trying to feed their families and not know if the rent or mortgage will be paid this month BUT Laura-Ad wants us to check out the floral teacups next time we are in Tesco 🙄

B7065F62-23B3-462B-B0FF-70B9EA41A734.jpeg

Saw this earlier and made me think of the floggers

Reactions: 7
Tesco ad yesterday, Sophie Allport this morning seriously just duck off with the constant ads! If one good thing can come from this awful crappy situation I hope it’s the end of all the instabeggers!

Reactions: 11
Her company Pretty Much Me Ltd is listed as an Advertising agency so at least she's truthful on that.

Her new business WEARELITTLEBUDS Limited, incorporated on 12 February 2020 is listed as
47910 - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet

Wonder what delights she has in store for us?

• Heart
She is absolutely disgusting 🤬All that’s going on in the world at the moment and #ad after bloody #ad🤬🤮Note the amount of “comments” on these type of posts from other “Influencers”....... the good ship #Ad #Freeshit may be going down but the freeloaders are sure as hell trying to save each other from drowning!!

Her company Pretty Much Me Ltd is listed as an Advertising agency so at least she's truthful on that.

Her new business WEARELITTLEBUDS Limited, incorporated on 12 February 2020 is listed as
47910 - Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet

Wonder what delights she has in store for us?
Screenshot_20200321_083734_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200321_083740_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me what this about?

Reactions: 1
Another day, another #Ad
ACFC207D-EAEA-4E34-B28B-610FCF106906.jpeg

Need some income dripping in as the faux Chinese flowers won’t be arriving anytime soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Because we have always seen her using “Spode” in her stories, no wait that was Tesco Fox & Ivy, no wait it was Sophie Allport

FFS make up your mind...

It’s like the “must have” skincare brand that we flew over to New York for... then never spoken about again 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She
Another day, another #Ad
View attachment 99179

Need some income dripping in as the faux Chinese flowers won’t be arriving anytime soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Because we have always seen her using “Spode” in her stories, no wait that was Tesco Fox & Ivy, no wait it was Sophie Allport

FFS make up your mind...

It’s like the “must have” skincare brand that we flew over to New York for... then never spoken about again 🤨

She looks deranged, give the flogging a rest luv

Reactions: 2
This #ad is so random and yet still generated lots of likes, I don’t get it, who gives a tit about price runner right now??!! She’s such a money grabber
I honestly think many followers are still not aware of ads. I think people often see the pretty picture and like. Many of my contacts have joined Insta only this year. For them it is this shiny new place with lots of pretty pictures and really friendly ladies giving you advice 😂 How I used to see it too! I used to really liked LA account.

I think that’s where the likes come from and then all the other Insta huns who expect a like in return or hope they get noticed by followers and get a few more themselves. It’s quite pathetic once you have it all figured out.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.