All that’s pretty

Why can't these companies sent some treats to key workers instead of these entitled nobodies??? Makes me so mad!
I totally agree, it makes me mad 😡 Just posted over on one of the other Insta Huns thread about this! Don’t know whether to feel more annoyed and disgusted with Fortnums for their stupidity and lack of sensitivity in the given climate or these f**king bunch of vultures for accepting them🤬For Gods sake, people are dying out there and other selfless, wonderful workers are laying their lives on the line day in day out! Wake up Fortnums.... seriously bad PR move in my opinion.
As for Laura Ad, words just fail me...... life goes on just as normal ..... full of #flarrs and #Ad and #Gift...... just remember Laura Ad ..... you reap what you sow!

Bgr101

I was so enraged at fortnums sending her free shit at this time i left them a message on their latest insta post and they deleted it !!

I totally agree, it makes me mad 😡 Just posted over on one of the other Insta Huns thread about this! Don’t know whether to feel more annoyed and disgusted with Fortnums for their stupidity and lack of sensitivity in the given climate or these f**king bunch of vultures for accepting them🤬For Gods sake, people are dying out there and other selfless, wonderful workers are laying their lives on the line day in day out! Wake up Fortnums.... seriously bad PR move in my opinion.
As for Laura Ad, words just fail me...... life goes on just as normal ..... full of #flarrs and #Ad and #Gift...... just remember Laura Ad ..... you reap what you sow!
The poor delivery men risking their lives to deliver this..utter tat !!!! So ridiculous.

I was so enraged at fortnums sending her free shit at this time i left them a message on their latest insta post and they deleted it !!

The poor delivery men risking their lives to deliver this..utter tat !!!! So ridiculous.
This is like the Joules Mother’s Day PR fiasco a few weeks back, oh and the brilliant FOD AXA International Womens Day post which had to be pulled after so much backlash!! Unless we make our voices heard nothing will ever change. I’m absolutely disgusted!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks