All That Dreams Glitters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really can’t believe this lady has safety gated her son into his play room whilst she is cleaning in her bathroom to then put on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Really can’t believe this lady has safety gated her son into his play room whilst she is cleaning in her bathroom to then put on Instagram.
Neither can I. My middle child is a couple months younger than Avery and we don’t have stair gates on at all. I’ve only ever used them at the top and bottom of stairs to prevent falling, but she has them on every room 😟

Reactions: 2
We have stair gates on most doors like she does. We have dogs and I like to be able to separate our children from the dogs

You’re all missing the most important issue of all .....
THE BLOODY PINK SOAP DOESN’T LOOK RIGHT IN THE BATHROOM 😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone just see the ‘click’ of ‘magic’ when she cleaned the play room?! What the f did I just watch?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t he help put his toys away, why does she do it all for him he’s old enough now, she needs to be teaching him basic things! Also confused why there’s another thread for her here?