All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t work, both kids in school yet still took her 6 days to put all the decs up… 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As she really but all her personalized ones out the back were no one can see 🤦🏻‍♀️ I had to watch the veil but 3 time 🤣 like why she Putin it in the tree am I missing sumthing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still a fruit loop nothings changed. Wedding veil on the bloody tree? Nah that got me wheezing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm surprised she never put her whole dress on the tree with the veil on top 🤣 she's round the bend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I googled veils on Xmas trees thinking maybe it’s a tradition somewhere in the world that I’ve never heard of. It isn’t. The only thing I could find that would make any kind of sense (although it’s still utterly ridiculous unless you perhaps had a Xmas wedding) is making a tree skirt from a veil. Was puzzled for a few seconds, remembered who’s thread this is and it all made sense (but absolutely no sense at all).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We should make a rave thread for all the good trees and give the likes or her and other insta hubs ideas on what a good tree looks like lmao! She’s taken 4 days to post all this crap lmao

• Haha
I just thought that if Avery has sen then surely all those lights and sh*te everywhere may cause him issues?

And where on earth does she store all this stuff?

Reactions: 2