All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had forgotten about the carpet shaving 😂😂.

I love how she has called it home renovation but it’s just decorating. And do we really need to see 10 photos of the same room 🙄

Reactions: 6
I had forgotten about the carpet shaving 😂😂.

I love how she has called it home renovation but it’s just decorating. And do we really need to see 10 photos of the same room 🙄
And I love how she just had to say it was all done by her 😅 like yes we all can slap white emulsion on every surface available, it isn't rocket science love.
I want to see the conservatory and the front garden 😂😂 actually I would also love to see how much crap she has in the loft tbh 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
And I love how she just had to say it was all done by her 😅 like yes we all can slap white emulsion on every surface available, it isn't rocket science love.
I want to see the conservatory and the front garden 😂😂 actually I would also love to see how much crap she has in the loft tbh 😂😂😂😂
But it wasn’t done by her though
Did she do the garden? Nope
Did she do the new kitchen? Also no
She may have put it all together as in the pretty things and putting everything back etc but she didn’t fit the new kitchen nor laid all the new grass that she has ruined like everything as she just can’t look after anything

Reactions: 4
But it wasn’t done by her though
Did she do the garden? Nope
Did she do the new kitchen? Also no
She may have put it all together as in the pretty things and putting everything back etc but she didn’t fit the new kitchen nor laid all the new grass that she has ruined like everything as she just can’t look after anything
She did the front garden by herself, she recorded that disaster for us all to see🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I'm probably being unreasonable but on her stories, baby is sat up, playing with a toy and all I can focus on is Stacey's granny hands pawing at her daughter, she may possibly be doing it to stop her falling but it's the same way she paws and grabs at her home bargain hauls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor little tot just over 6 months old ,the pressure from the constant headbands stuck on her head daily , from day one . seems to be no let up . Then we see her in shoes . Poor child. Playing dress ups . She is over 6 months old. Ffs . Horrid cheap clothing , the poor thing must be boiling. Trying to make her sit up ,the pressure on her spine . Obviously not ready . The poor love having things round her head daily. The pressure must be horrible. She needs to be told. .

Reactions: 12
I know I'm probably being unreasonable but on her stories, baby is sat up, playing with a toy and all I can focus on is Stacey's granny hands pawing at her daughter, she may possibly be doing it to stop her falling but it's the same way she paws and grabs at her home bargain hauls 🤣
Completely agree, poor girl just wants to play and Stacey's worried about what her dress looks like! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Same, annoying as hell just stick some pillows behind the poor girl!

Reactions: 9
Why is she constantly pulling her clothes a s straightening them, just stick her in a baby gro to be comfortable 😡

Reactions: 7
Her photo caption says my little doll. That says it all really doesn’t it.

If she is worried about her falling while sitting why doesn’t she put pillows behind her instead of grabbing at her

Reactions: 10
The carnage of the juice plus shake, she made that look as tempting as a pile of sick

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She showed the blender stories again today. The bottle with the dried on old smoothie is absolutely 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.