All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously why is she uploading screen shot after screen shot of clothing! It’s doing my head in! Where are the tit cleaning videos, path painting videos and cringe Dancing videos that we all love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously why is she uploading screen shot after screen shot of clothing! It’s doing my head in! Where are the tit cleaning videos, path painting videos and cringe Dancing videos that we all love 😂
Constant "come shop with me" like we don't all have the same 5 shops to go to during lockdown lmaoo
The quotes are annoying as well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that some sort of joke? She wasn’t kidding when she said it was like Christmas! (Although she said a mini Christmas 😧). I’m all for giving your babies lovely presents, but what’s the deal with Easter being massive these days? I know lockdown has made people spend a bit more this year to cheer themselves up but this is excessive, as she always is! I don’t know why I’m surprised to be honest 🤣. She goes OTT for every occasion and just buys complete and utter tat!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is that some sort of joke? She wasn’t kidding when she said it was like Christmas! (Although she said a mini Christmas 😧). I’m all for giving your babies lovely presents, but what’s the deal with Easter being massive these days? I know lockdown has made people spend a bit more this year to cheer themselves up but this is excessive, as she always is! I don’t know why I’m surprised to be honest 🤣. She goes OTT for every occasion and just buys complete and utter tat!
Yeah this is absolutely ridiculous. Kids don’t need boxes of tit for Easter.

New outfits I could understand if it was because she wanted them looking smart for church but churches are barely open and I’m pretty sure she’s not out here celebrating the true meaning of Easter. Just another excuse to buy more tat and post it on the internet 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely pathetic
More so as it’s all just for likes
Hate to see how social media will be in five years
I’ve just done a tit and photographed all for likes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I still cant believe she fitted the fire surround a foot off the floor 🤣🤣🤣

What happened to the sofa bed she has for the conservatory and the leaf theme?
Guessing like everything else it was done on the cheap, she never got the hole I'm the roof fixed and everything got ruined

Why just why are we being subjected to these flashbacks today
And why didn't she include the front garden?!

Reactions: 3
I'd forgot about that. Taping up live wires and burying them 🤣

And burning the carpet with a heater then shaving another bit of the carpet to glue over the burnt bits 🤣🤣
The carpet was my favourite and painting EVERYTHING with white emulsion 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.