All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @or JusRollWithIt who came up with the new title

Recap on what’s been happening - *Stace is still bodging the house
*The new baby is being dressed like a doll using tutus and huge bows.
*Avery has been pushed to the back of her affections as he isn’t as Instagramable as the new doll, sorry I mean baby.
*Has been gifted more tat for the baby’s room.
*We still haven’t seen the front garden

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What about the add on?
Sorry I mean conservertary?

I want to see that and the front garden and the wallpaper tiles in the kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I imagine the house is a tip now she doesn’t bother with the cleaning videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I absolutely cannot wait for Covid to be over.

Mainly because I want Jack back at work so Stacey can film her crazy videos and give us a tour of the bodged house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg the baby has Stacey's dress on from when she was a baby hahahahahaha ffs 😭

Reactions: 5
What are those socks 😂😂😂
If it’s not a Lacey frill it’s not getting in her house is it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can’t she just dress the baby In comfortable clothes instead of frilly monstrosity’s. She was also slipping off to the side in the pushchair photo as it looked like Stacey had it up higher than needed and it didn’t look like she was strapped in.

• Haha
We all said her clothes looked right out of the 80's didn't we haha never believed they actually would be 😳 i bet they wouldn't even pass todays safety regs!

Poor baby. That whole pushchair and the clothes she has her in looks like they would go up in flames if anything sparked near her.

Saw a bit of the front garden but couldn't see the paintwork on the steps because of the snow!!!

And I stuck up for her about the wallpaper bubbling as that's normal when you first hang paper but not 9 months on 😂

• Haha
Lush to see baby in a baby grow & no frilly over the top crap! Almost look like a normal family for a second! 😂

Reactions: 6
I noticed the pictures in the garden, under the snow it looked as if the pathway was dark, she painted it white didn’t she with emulsion? 🙄 looks like its been washed away by the rain 🤣

• Haha
I noticed the pictures in the garden, under the snow it looked as if the pathway was dark, she painted it white didn’t she with emulsion? 🙄 looks like its been washed away by the rain 🤣
It was a blue colour wasn't it? She painted over the tiles with the same colour

Reactions: 2
It was a blue colour wasn't it? She painted over the tiles with the same colour
I don’t fully remember, I thought it was white emulsion because that’s all she ever bleeping uses 🤣either way, STACE, we’re all dying to see your path!

• Haha
I don’t fully remember, I thought it was white emulsion because that’s all she ever bleeping uses 🤣either way, STACE, we’re all dying to see your path!
It's killing me, I'm desperate to see it 😂 I did notice she had put turf down, I was hoping it would have been a mud bath!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.