All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shared pages she had filled in in her Hinch book......”Jack tickled me, & was loving”.... methinks someone has a tickling fetish...😆
I noticed that! It is such a strange thing to write down to remember. She also had lists of things to do the "weekly hinchlists" which were cleaning tasks for each room then had a dedicated section for "me time" on of the tasks being "bath alone" 🙄 is she not forever pampering herself alone in the bath during one of Averys a thousand daily naps. Also where is "family time" or "Avery time"???????

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Woo ahh how many toys does 1 child need?!? I have 3 children and they don’t have half the amount he has!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woo ahh how many toys does 1 child need?!? I have 3 children and they don’t have half the amount he has!!
They must have more toys in that house than my kids nursery!!!! It’s so unnecessary, especially when you rarely see him playing with things at home😳

Reactions: 3
Literally came here to say the same thing. Total overload! Absolutely no need at all. It’s like she’s just gone out and bought every single toy going for him, ridiculous!
Why does she moan about it?! She’s the one buying the constant tit, all the time! My sons the same age and has more than enough toys, about a quarter or less of what Avery has.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe the words “less is more” have just come out of her mouth!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They must have more toys in that house than my kids nursery!!!! It’s so unnecessary, especially when you rarely see him playing with things at home😳
I came here to say the same thing! Avery has so many toys, more than 1 child needs, yet it's so sad that he never plays with any of it. Most of his life is spent at nursery or asleep😞

Also- did anyone see she mentioned selling some of the stuff? Always trying to make a few quid! Let's hope it's in better condition that her manky stuff😂

Reactions: 6
I came here to say the same thing! Avery has so many toys, more than 1 child needs, yet it's so sad that he never plays with any of it. Most of his life is spent at nursery or asleep😞

Also- did anyone see she mentioned selling some of the stuff? Always trying to make a few quid! Let's hope it's in better condition that her manky stuff😂
She probably take couple of thing to charity shop and bring triple back It’s only 50p or a £1 you no now she like a bargain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of toys Avery has is obscene! I have never known someone to have so much of everything!

Reactions: 2
Am I wrong in saying Stacey hasn't made any stories about the passing of Caroline Flack like all the other "big" accounts? Did I miss it? Or if not I wonder why she hasn't?

Reactions: 3
Am I wrong in saying Stacey hasn't made any stories about the passing of Caroline Flack like all the other "big" accounts? Did I miss it? Or if not I wonder why she hasn't?
I’m glad she hasn’t. She has nothing sensible to add to the discussion

• Heart
I'm glad she hasn't jumped.on the bandwagon and used it as an excuse to make it all about her. Unlike some (many)

Reactions: 7
I'm glad she hasn't its a refreshing change from all the band wagon jumpers 👍

Reactions: 5
On her Facebook! Very much doubt she paid £200 for this, she will of got it out of a skip and painted it in Wilkos finest! 🤣
What a joke. Can you imagine how damp that all will be from her constant spraying of chemicals 🤮

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.