All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to get curtains to match the walls, a dark grey sofa bed and grey flooring. That room is going to be dark and dingey once she's finished. Oooo, I wonder if the curtains will be different to create "different textures" in there too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's going to get curtains to match the walls, a dark grey sofa bed and grey flooring. That room is going to be dark and dingey once she's finished. Oooo, I wonder if the curtains will be different to create "different textures" in there too?!
Can’t believe she’s going to put curtains in there?!
And she’s not sure if that basket will be too much in there... I don’t know where she’s going to put all the other stuff she’s got let alone the basket!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can’t believe she’s going to put curtains in there?!
And she’s not sure if that basket will be too much in there... I don’t know where she’s going to put all the other stuff she’s got let alone the basket!
And the tealight holders, they were only 50p each though so she won't have wasted any money if they don't fit/work in there...🙄
The curtains and sofa bed are going to smell lovely after a few weeks in that damp conservatory.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s dedicated a whole room upstairs to Averys playroom and then will faff about pulling a sofa bed in and out from the conservatory when her mum stays. Surely it makes more sense to have a bed in the ‘playroom’ and use the conservatory for something else?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s dedicated a whole room upstairs to Averys playroom and then will faff about pulling a sofa bed in and out from the conservatory when her mum stays. Surely it makes more sense to have a bed in the ‘playroom’ and use the conservatory for something else?
Or knock the “conservatory” down before it falls down! Absolutely rotten- literally

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dying 😂😂😂

Literally thought the same thing, she could easily have gave Avery a big boy bedroom with all his toys and stuff in one room and have that small room as a guest room.
The conservatory needs condemning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just stumbled across this thread and am so happy it isn’t just me who has been watching open mouthed at her DIY antics! If I went to visit my daughter and she told me I would be sleeping in that conservatory ide be booking into the nearest Premier Inn sharpish!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shared pages she had filled in in her Hinch book......”Jack tickled me, & was loving”.... methinks someone has a tickling fetish...😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Well those stories were a let down. Everything in the glossy box was stunning, as expected, with beau-iful attention to detail of course 🙄 she talks about them like each box is packed in a meadow by fluffy bunnies, with chirping birds!
The sexy people comment was too much, literally one of the worst things she's ever said.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's upped her parenting game (her words not mine) and emptied their recycling box for Avery market stall.

She eats a load of crap as well as talking it!

And Stace, hun, that's not what we meant by upping your parenting game....
All them pop tarts = MOONFACE!

Your suppose to smooth sealant with your finger aren’t you?? You do with mastik and a wet finger ?
Yep the flat of your finger not the nail and with warm water in one sweep 🤯 I was cringing watching that!

• Haha
Well those stories were a let down. Everything in the glossy box was stunning, as expected, with beau-iful attention to detail of course 🙄 she talks about them like each box is packed in a meadow by fluffy bunnies, with chirping birds!
The sexy people comment was too much, literally one of the worst things she's ever said.
I skipped through all the glossy box stories, what’s the point in listening to her gush over makeup like that? Everything is bluddy stunnin and gorgeous. 🙄

• Haha
That photo of her with bright red lipstick on is like when you're 5 stealing your muvs lippy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I skipped through all the glossy box stories, what’s the point in listening to her gush over makeup like that? Everything is bluddy stunnin and gorgeous. 🙄
Same. Also, the way she always goes straight to the prices and talks about how much everything would be in the shops says a lot about her...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.