All That Dreams Glitters #6 Expensive female pj’s for the Gram, Stace doesn’t care Jack’s a man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused by the light situ
Haven’t watched all her stories tonight but congrats on the new paint brush stace!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You cannot fill holes with no more nails!!! Or fix leaks with it ?!! Wtf ! I’m no diy expert but 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't even know what to say about the lights, but they look tit. Also I can't help but laugh at the fact that she wanted "sage" but got dick egg (probably because it was the only greenish shade available in the shop she went to, we all no how impatient she is) and they do about 3 different sage shades at wilko! Lmao, I had my hallway done in it back at my old house 😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Also what was with the strange green Minecraft lights that she took the perspex shade of? Where on earth did they come from 🤔 there would be no way in helI id be putting any form of lighting in a lean to with a roof leak going on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically the whole thing should prob be torn down lol. She said the man that lived there put it up himself. If your wall becomes that destroyed by a leak, you’ve a serious issue. I’d say it’s freezing cold in the winter.

Reactions: 6
I've caught up this morning and she has got me reeling!
Adhesive is NOT filler!!!! The clue is in the name! I cannot understand how she comes to the conclusion that adhesive is the product she needs?! So infuriating!!
Covering over a hole that is letting water in is not the answer, she needs to investigate why it's leaking and fix the whole problem. Why is Jack not telling her this?!
That paint - IT IS BLUE! Not green, not sage, not mint, BLUE! Either her impatience forced her to buy the first paint she saw as mentioned before, or Jack's Dad would only take her to B&M once this week so she had to get whatever they had.
And the light fittings...jesus christ Stacey! Do some bloody research into your theme and find the right things to achieve the look, it'll turn out so much better!
There's a huge difference between doing things on a budget to save money and cutting every single corner to make sure there's still money in the pot for notebooks and Za-flora...

Reactions: 11
Iv just thought she moans about her stairs why hell she doing the conservatory First she need to look at where and why it’s leaking befor filling it with good old no nails 😂😂. She not even finish the living from yet but she spent all this money on a cold demp dodgy conservatory 😂

I've caught up this morning and she has got me reeling!
Adhesive is NOT filler!!!! The clue is in the name! I cannot understand how she comes to the conclusion that adhesive is the product she needs?! So infuriating!!
Covering over a hole that is letting water in is not the answer, she needs to investigate why it's leaking and fix the whole problem. Why is Jack not telling her this?!
That paint - IT IS BLUE! Not green, not sage, not mint, BLUE! Either her impatience forced her to buy the first paint she saw as mentioned before, or Jack's Dad would only take her to B&M once this week so she had to get whatever they had.
And the light fittings...jesus christ Stacey! Do some bloody research into your theme and find the right things to achieve the look, it'll turn out so much better!
There's a huge difference between doing things on a budget to save money and cutting every single corner to make sure there's still money in the pot for notebooks and Za-flora...
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
The amount of money she spent on that no more nails stuff she could of bought a couple of large tubes of weatherproof sealant. Oh lovelies it’s only a pound, so I bought 10 tubes 🤷🏻‍♀️. As soon as she’s finished (nearly finished as she never actually finishes anything) she will close the doors and it won’t be seen again until the next “renovation”. With all the money she’s wasted at b&m and the pound shop lately she could of bought the curtains to finish the lounge and Avery a hook instead of a Nail sticking out... but I bet he’s not allowed to Play with anything anyway unless she’s making him pretend he’s allowed just to get a photo for the gram!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with her stories. Did she REALLY just say “plush” to describe the filling in of the cracks?! 1) it’s FLUSH! and 2) it’s still as bumpy as anything because shock horror you’re not using the right stuff!!!!

• Haha
Hands up if you could tell that her tea, coffee and sugar pots were “gleaming! Completely sparkling!” 😂

• Haha
I am actually amazed at how big and bright that room looks without all that flowery granny gear!!

Reactions: 3
Still banging on about how the colour is sage green. BLUE. ITS BLUUUUUUUEEEEEE. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.