All That Dreams Glitters #5 Stacey the notebook and planner slob, time to get a proper job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I begged my mum and dad for a lime green and orange bedroom when I was young, don’t ask 😂 must of been the in thing back then. They did it for me though, bless em, lime green skirting boards and everything, all cos that’s what I wanted. I remember being so happy with it though, absolutely loved it. Why isn’t she paining his room yellow if he loves it. Really annoys me, it’s about your children not you! She should want to see averys face beaming and him so happy, he doesn’t pay any attention to what she does cos it’s all bleeping boring for a 3 year old
Omg I had a lime green carpet I loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Omg I had a lime green carpet I loved it!
I begged for two orange walls, two green walls, a yellow ceiling and a yellow tv 😭😂 and my Dad surprised me by doing when me and my Mom went holiday. Don't know what was going through my head at the time but i absolutely loved it. Changed it all to pastel shades of pink, yellow, blue and Lilac a few years later 😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m never one to comment just read but oh my goodness! I work in education and she is going to give that boy complex issues by offloading her obsessive tendencies onto him. His world is so controlled and not at all free like childhood should be. My son is 18 months, he chose his own pjs yesterday In the shop, yes he is still a baby but he is allowed to make choices and as his mother I respect them. I’ve followed Stacey’s since her pen pal days and I feel sad to see her trying to keep up with others on the gram, when she had her own uniqueness. Come on girl get back to being you!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.