All That Dreams Glitters #4 Clams, dirty cans and bodgejob tutorials on demand!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg I've just seen it 😳😳😳😳 Pamper highlights when she drops the Cath Kidston bomb in.

Stace hun no. No no no no nooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You couldn’t make this tit up! :oops: :LOL:

Edit: New thread title? Stacey - the loony with the hairy noony!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Take a look at the one where she’s putting the dust in the bath. You get a full on view of her tits in the tap, dirty cow πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Not that I'm on minge watch but I genuinely couldn't see it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Omg hahahahahaha yeah you guys are right. Total full on hairy honolulu in the taps πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was hoping what I'd saw was wrong and she's wearing black pants....

And who stands naked to run a bath?!

Unless it's going to turn into some sort of weird cleaning naked fetish page. She is talking about starting a you tube channel again....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was hoping what I'd saw was wrong and she's wearing black pants....

And who stands naked to run a bath?!

Unless it's going to turn into some sort of weird cleaning naked fetish page. She is talking about starting a you tube channel again....
Is she? Maybe I missed the YouTube channel thing.

Is it her hairy Mary or is she wearing black knickers? Let’s hope it’s black knickers.
Also buying 2 desk calendars when she doesn’t even need one

Reactions: 2
get dressed - βœ”
Make a coffee - βœ”
Take Avery to school - βœ”
Sit on arse all day - βœ”
Collect Avery βœ”
Make sure he has that afternoon nap βœ”
Make sure Jack puts him to bed after tea βœ”
Have bath or upload to insta βœ”

Oh god I missed it - is it wrong to say I’m gutted? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This????

Actually can’t believe I just zoomed in on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omg I totally missed this!!! 🀣 No need to buy those followers this get them flooding in for sure.
Let's hope Jack doesn't watch the gram.
Hasn't she family on there πŸ€” ohhhh nooo cringe ☺☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.