All Stars Musicals

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching it but cringing already... let’s see if I last the full show!

Reactions: 1
Hmm, it’s not what I thought it’d be

How did Judge Rinder get full marks but poor Barney four points less?!

Reactions: 2
Absolutely bloody awful. Carrie was amazing though.
But if they want to bring back the magic of theatres how about having a one off special with all the bloody theatre performers who haven’t worked in a year ???? Rather than celebs who definitely are not struggling financially something like the performance that was on bgt with the medley of shows would have been amazing.
Feel like I’ve wasted my evening

Reactions: 4
That’s what I thought it was gonna be I feel more deflated now than I did 90 mins ago

That’s what I thought it was gonna be I feel more deflated now than I did 90 mins ago
So did I so I was well excited for it so disappointing hahah. And the “panel” scoring was all over the place defo didn’t get people excited to go back to the theatre

I was gonna give this a go on catch up but tbh this very short thread has put me right off the idea

Reactions: 2
I was gonna give this a go on catch up but tbh this very short thread has put me right off the idea

When I first saw the advert and realised it was “celebs” singing rather than professional cast members of various shows singing songs from musicals, I thought I’d give it a miss. I forgot all about it until I saw your post had bumped the thread. Reading through the replies it seems like I made the right decision too

Reactions: 3