Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds everything about her really irratating

Reactions: 8
It’s the hair for me?? And surely tights with the boots…How boring did that talk look/sound, right yawnfest poor myleene

Reactions: 1
Is all this editing effort really worth it for just over 250 likes and a handful of comments?

It's pitiful 🤣 I used to have a hobby Instagram account which I didn't put a huge amount of effort into but could easily get 200 likes. This is her 'job', isn't it?

Reactions: 3
God she is one lucky person- forgetting to go to the Harry Potter tour and emailing them and getting it rescheduled. Bet she put in loads about pr and how she would put it all on the gram 🙄.

Reactions: 5
God she is one lucky person- forgetting to go to the Harry Potter tour and emailing them and getting it rescheduled. Bet she put in loads about pr and how she would put it all on the gram 🙄.
I thought the same. Also, just shows how these things are just easy come, easy go, if she can just forget she’s even booked them!

Reactions: 6
I think she shared about the HP tickets to seem relatable in a oh silly me I don’t have it all together kind of way, without stopping to think that she is alienating anyone who would have to scrimp and save for that sort of day out, or just could never afford to go. I am surprised she shared about forgetting, comes across very flippant. That sort of story is only going to appeal to a specific type of person.

Reactions: 6
She smacks SO hard of white middle class Yummy Mummy it’s untrue

Remember her campaign with a gofund me to buy tired Mums a cake and coffee?
Jesus wept. Read the room love. People are choosing between heating or putting food on the table yet you’re asking folk to donate so a tired Mum can get a caffeine fix

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She smacks SO hard of white middle class Yummy Mummy it’s untrue

Remember her campaign with a gofund me to buy tired Mums a cake and coffee?
Jesus wept. Read the room love. People are choosing between heating or putting food on the table yet you’re asking folk to donate so a tired Mum can get a caffeine fix
Did she ever say if she’d handed that money out?

Reactions: 2