Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does is to get a reaction- positive. Or to be shared on another's insta Feed. Her and brummy mummy trying to get 10k followers for an account that highlights being lgbt and having a family. I had to think- is she doing this so it can be reshared to that account as a thank you and in turn ups her followers again, and also that in the past BM of 2 had mentioned getting to 10k followers meant you could get deals etc from companies. These instahuns/ mums try and come across as friends supporting others but the bottom line is they just want to increase their market share and get noticed. And the more followers/ interaction- the more dosh and #ads. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Everything she does is to get a reaction- positive. Or to be shared on another's insta Feed. Her and brummy mummy trying to get 10k followers for an account that highlights being lgbt and having a family. I had to think- is she doing this so it can be reshared to that account as a thank you and in turn ups her followers again, and also that in the past BM of 2 had mentioned getting to 10k followers meant you could get deals etc from companies. These instahuns/ mums try and come across as friends supporting others but the bottom line is they just want to increase their market share and get noticed. And the more followers/ interaction- the more dosh and #ads. 🙄
That story really made me uncomfortable, there was no mention of their content, just that they wanted 10k followers to do swipe ups for affiliate links and ads. It really highlighted how disingenuous it all is.

All whilst claiming she’s not an influencer.

Reactions: 5
That story really made me uncomfortable, there was no mention of their content, just that they wanted 10k followers to do swipe ups for affiliate links and ads. It really highlighted how disingenuous it all is.

All whilst claiming she’s not an influencer.
Yep- I didn't like it one bit. If you are just trying to share ideas and information and spread good news- you shouldn't need to ask for promotion off other accounts. Just do what you do and grow your following. It just screamed of 10k= money and affiliate links. Surely you can share links in your bio and change them up every so often.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t watch the story. Did she mention pulling up the drawbridge? Like her fellow huns? I personally agree with having no visitors. But we had that luxury. She forgets a lot of people aren’t financially able, so partner has to immediately go back to zero contact job, to pay bills, so friends are needed in that situation. Oh and not every mother has a partner🤷‍♀️ She’s in such an echo chamber, with all her middle class insahuns.
Pulling up the drawbridge and naps to save lives! Ffs

Reactions: 4
Pulling up the drawbridge and naps to save lives! Ffs
Self care..... I am enough....blah blah blah. It's all nonsense. We all get up every day and get on with life ....not get up and go through all the emotions, who has time for that? Right I'm up, self care first, then have a nap and then probably pose in my underwear and say " I am enough" then I will have a search for the current bandwagon, jump on it and make it my own and hopefully someone will say.... "You're amazing" "this" 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anybody else think she's in for a shock when her daughter starts secondary school? The way she was going on about mobile phones made me think she doesn't realise just how much her daughter will change

Reactions: 5
They’re like those party props that you pose in, for a joke, in one of those party photo booths!! 👓🤓😫🤣

• Haha
"anyone know of any comfy joggers" translation
Please some company send me some gifted joggers as I feel I am too important as an influencer to pay for my own

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again……
Why the hell does she wear those ridiculous glasses 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️?
They do nothing for her, you’d think her husband would tell her!!
If ever a photo made a woman look more like a fella this is it…..she needs to send them glasses back to the two Ronnies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate how she wags her finger when telling stories, like her audience are naughty toddler struggling to follow the story without visual clues.