Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come the bralette she has linked doen't look like the one she is wearing. Where is the lace trim along the bottom?
To be fair I have these bralets and the lace trim ends up riding up under my boobs.
I’m surprised she says she wears a size 18

Reactions: 3
Did the underwear shots not get her enough attention last month? Or does she only own one set of underwear?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her insta break didn't last long then..not sure why she or any of these insta mums think that we need to see them in their underwear
I swear I see 75% of my Instagram feed half naked more than I see myself undressed. Literally no one is ever going to look at her in her pants and think omg yeah you’re right all my body insecurities have melted away thanks to your grid post

Reactions: 8
Has she got nits? It looks in that underwear pic like shes scratching her head!! BM2 (her instabestie🙄)does it too!!!
Is it nits or is it because they’re both really uncomfortable posing in underwear (particularly when it doesn’t fit right!)?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she got nits? It looks in that underwear pic like shes scratching her head!! BM2 (her instabestie🙄)does it too!!!
Is it nits or is it because they’re both really uncomfortable posing in underwear (particularly when it doesn’t fit right!)?!
They think they are posing for one of those pamphlets you get in the sunday paper! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I doubt it, they’re only friends for the content.

But didn’t AP do a post about feeling guilty that her children were hardly doing anything in the holidays because she had to work, yet they’re away from for the second holiday of the summer. It’s a tough life.

Such hypocrisy!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Preaching about internet safely for children, when she exploits her on a daily basis for content and ads on the gram 😤

Reactions: 7
Urgh. I’m bored of middle aged women in their underwear telling us they are ‘enough’ or whatever they’re bleating on about. Look, you’re a bit overweight - lose it if it makes you unhappy, or don’t - NO-ONE actually gives a tit, but what we don’t need to see is pictures of you in your pants with the express purpose of people saying ‘you look hot hun’ just to make you feel better that you’re carrying an extra stone or 2.
By your 40s you should really have got a grip on this - it’s not that bloody hard 😩
I know I'm a Little late to this...but this comment is spot on. They must literally see other god awful instamums posting photos of their selves in underwear and notice the comments saying "wow, you look incredible' 'youre perfect mama' and think wow I could do that... I want them comments! I mean I'll make out it's about being body confident so I'll win the Internet...but what I'm really doing is jumping on every boring sodding bandwagon that gets me the most comments. Also first I need to comment on their post first and thank them for supposedly giving me the confidence to 'feel comfortable in my own skin' yawwwnnn

• Heart
Does she ever do any proper work? Apart from jumping on popular bandwagons, she’s either out for meals, relaxing with a mug of tea and today she’s having her hair done.
Wonder if Mr P ever feels a bit put on?!

Reactions: 6
Does she ever do any proper work? Apart from jumping on popular bandwagons, she’s either out for meals, relaxing with a mug of tea and today she’s having her hair done.
Wonder if Mr P ever feels a bit put on?!
No wonder she visiting a few schools is bit stressful.

Reactions: 1
I’m all for self care, but I just get the feeling it’s a bit of a smokescreen in AP’s case. She comes across as very privileged, I get the impression that it’s indeed Mr P who get the raw deal and does all the running around.
Another bandwagon jump of 'self care' 🙄 yawn.

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one who watched her video a few weeks about about what to do when your friend has just had a baby really fricking irratating and assuming? She made it sound that's what everyone wants when they've just had a baby... To have NO ONE over at all because you'll be too tired and not wanting to make them a cup of tea. I mean yes, that may be what SOME women want but it's not u universal...some mum's may want to see friends! I couldn't wait for friends and family to come over and meet the baby. Like I said, I don't mean this is ideal for everyone but I hate the way she's made it sound that's what everyone feels...probably just cus she did. I think the whole thing or bring a lasagna over etc is really quite entitled. I mean it would be a lovely thing to do for your friend etc when they've had a baby, but it sounds really pushy to me like you're expected to drop your own busy life and to put yourself in a kitchen and cook for the new mum cus that's the only thing you SHOULD be doing. I would never in a million years expect anyone to treat me like royalty cus I'm a new mum. I would love for them to come over and make them a cup of tea....whilst they have a cuddle with the new baby!! What the hell is wrong with that? Everyone is different....just pissed me off that she gets on her high horse and makes out her thinking about what you should do is the only way....and that every mother thinks the same. Get off your high horse!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who watched her video a few weeks about about what to do when your friend has just had a baby really fricking irratating and assuming? She made it sound that's what everyone wants when they've just had a baby... To have NO ONE over at all because you'll be too tired and not wanting to make them a cup of tea. I mean yes, that may be what SOME women want but it's not u universal...some mum's may want to see friends! I couldn't wait for friends and family to come over and meet the baby. Like I said, I don't mean this is ideal for everyone but I hate the way she's made it sound that's what everyone feels...probably just cus she did. I think the whole thing or bring a lasagna over etc is really quite entitled. I mean it would be a lovely thing to do for your friend etc when they've had a baby, but it sounds really pushy to me like you're expected to drop your own busy life and to put yourself in a kitchen and cook for the new mum cus that's the only thing you SHOULD be doing. I would never in a million years expect anyone to treat me like royalty cus I'm a new mum. I would love for them to come over and make them a cup of tea....whilst they have a cuddle with the new baby!! What the hell is wrong with that? Everyone is different....just pissed me off that she gets on her high horse and makes out her thinking about what you should do is the only way....and that every mother thinks the same. Get off your high horse!
She definitely wanted that video to go viral under a headline about “mum of three bands nail on head for new mothers” It’s not new news, people have been saying it for years She’s such a try hard

Reactions: 5
She definitely wanted that video to go viral under a headline about “mum of three bands nail on head for new mothers” It’s not new news, people have been saying it for years She’s such a try hard
Definitely! The first bit.... "Just don't do it, stay at home" ah well my friends just had a baby and because I just seen Alison Perry's video stating that I SHOULDN'T do it ... I haven't. I've ignored her and made it seem like I don't give a tit about her new baby 🙄 Jesus Christ I have honestly found that infuriating. Telling other people what other people WILL be feeling and tell them what the best thing they could be doing. Oh feck off, everyone's different stop making pointless stories in order to gain the dribble below like " this" "you're amazing, thankyou for speaking out" blah blah blah

I didn’t watch the story. Did she mention pulling up the drawbridge? Like her fellow huns? I personally agree with having no visitors. But we had that luxury. She forgets a lot of people aren’t financially able, so partner has to immediately go back to zero contact job, to pay bills, so friends are needed in that situation. Oh and not every mother has a partner🤷‍♀️ She’s in such an echo chamber, with all her middle class insahuns.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Everyone feels different. I couldn't wait to have friends over, but that's just me. Just hate the whole this is what people are feeling and this is what new mum's will be feeling. No! She only did thia because yet again it's another band wagon Jump. It's old news... She didn't create it herself. It's not one size fits all and in my opinion a completely pointless video.

Reactions: 2