Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone followet her? I had to unfollower her. People criticised her podcast with the lack of diversity. At the time she made out she was going to try and get different influencers from different backgrounds. Fast forward a few months her podcast has returned after her being on materity. Again someone critised her for picking the classic white, middle class mummy with big followers and she snapped and said she has to chose these types of women to pay for podcast and earn a living..

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was looking for a thread on her!

She definitely needs to diversify her podcast guests. And doing a token one with Candice B doesn't count as diversity! I can't abide that attitude 'I need to do X to earn a living' - maybe get a proper job then? Rather than peddle a one dimensional view of motherhood. I also hate how she does AD's - she did one for Dove recently and I saw it and was curious whether it would be good - her "review" of the swap was so tit. Zero effort - no love, don't tell us whether it works or what it compares to or whether it was better than whatever you used before! Very annoying.

She's making so much money off those twins, it makes me feel a bit sad for her.

She is milking the twins for all the cash she can get. It’s very disappointed because she prided herself previously on keeping her older daughters life private which is something I admired about her

Reactions: 5
She moans alot about the twins I'm sure it's hard work but really does she need to moan about them that much!!

Reactions: 1
Eugh I can’t stand her! Thinks she’s the tit, no Hun you’re an aging middle class white woman desperate to be relevant

Just seen she’s using SCBU and breastfeeding her twins to make money #ad 🤢🤢🤢🤢 nauseating

Reactions: 3
I used to really respect Alison for not scaring her older daughters face, but alas no more. She has realised the power of ££££.

Plus she is just as middle classed white privileged as the rest of the alpha mummies and wouldn’t know diversity if it smacked her in the chops.

My friend with twins managed without her husband taking a sabbatical. Everything is such a chore for her.

I used to really respect Alison for not scaring her older daughters face, but alas no more. She has realised the power of ££££.

Plus she is just as middle classed white privileged as the rest of the alpha mummies and wouldn’t know diversity if it smacked her in the chops.

My friend with twins managed without her husband taking a sabbatical. Everything is such a chore for her.
I mean showing - not scaring!

I thought that it showed how you can make money without selling out your children

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I used to enjoy her and had so much respect for her for not showing her eldest, now it's the complete opposite twins and the eldest continuously on her feed, she has sold out unfortunately

And the way her husband has shamelessly set up an instadad account to try and cash in too

• Haha
I did follow but had to unfollow a month or so ago. Too many ads/gifts/going to the opening of an envelope. You can guarantee that on any post by a big Insta mum there will be a post by Alison Perry staying ‘yes! this 👏🏼‘ or some fawning statement always agreeing with them. She is coming across as too hard to be liked/popular and just agreeing with whatever the ‘cool gang’ thinks. She just doesn’t seem genuine to me.

ooh, I've never heard of this person before, but WOW, her feed! Kudos to her for nailing every insta-mum cliche. (y)🏆🏆🏆🏆

See I like her, she's a journalist by trade and I actually think she adheres to guidelines well. I am surprised by her inclusion of the twins SO much in her newer content, I reckon as they're older and more identifiable she will not show them as much.

Candice B is ALWAYS the token black lady or Style me Sunday on these middle class white women’s podcasts. Clemmies, Alison, Hungermamas just privileged white women.
Alison Perry is on Instagram every single time I look she’s one of the first to comment on any top tier instamums account always this is so strong, love this, you are amazing. She reminds me of an unpopular child at school and now somehow through her work she knows these instamums she’s so desperate to please them, keep them, cling on.
Spend more time with your children than on insta Alison!

I’m always gobsmacked that blogging etc can support an entire household.

They are so lucky to have both been at home for all these months. Most mothers of twins can only dream of level of support.

We’re the mugs from having ‘normal’ jobs that certainly doesn’t come with the same perks

Reactions: 7
I’m always gobsmacked that blogging etc can support an entire household.

They are so lucky to have both been at home for all these months. Most mothers of twins can only dream of level of support.

We’re the mugs from having ‘normal’ jobs that certainly doesn’t come with the same perks
And living in london too in a nice area

I've heard she's not nice in person too. She had a tiff when she worked (as a journo, dont you know dahhhling) with that other insta mum who is married to an athlete? I think susie something? Anyway they both worked there and she was a cow apparently - so it seemed when they did a podcast anyway.