Alison Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else not surprised Alison is her own phone background?! Most people I know have their kids, a couple photo or just a pic of somewhere nice they’ve been. Not our Alison!
Haha 😂 that’s exactly what I thought too!

Self absorbed and basically one big ball of Insta cliches - Yep, that’s Alison. Imagine having yourself as your phone screen background 🤣🤣 looking like Benny from Crossroads at that.
Or ‘Where’s Wally?’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she, or any of these mummy twit influencers, think that we wanna see them try on clothes in changing rooms?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she, or any of these mummy twit influencers, think that we wanna see them try on clothes in changing rooms?
They’re a total turn off aren’t they. Katie Ellison has started doing them and I just go zzzzzz and scroll past. No one looks good in a changing room!

Reactions: 5
That Joannie reel was an ad? She’s put PR product on the story with the dungarees but didn’t mark the reel

• Angry
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell. There’s something about this woman that makes me really dislike her. She’s even worse than Brummy mummy, who at least tries to be funny (even though she really isnt) Alison Perry seems to take herself so seriously, but she’s so bleeping BASIC. why does she think she has anything to offer the world? She isn’t funny, clever, original, interesting, good looking - why does she think her trying all those really ugly clothes on is something people need to see? Where does that level of narcissistic behaviour come from?! It blows my mind that people think their boring ugly outfits are worth sharing. And yes she does look like a man!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We all have tough days as parents, but AP really does resent her kids, specially the twins 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Whilst we're queuing to get in them these dicks are filming themselves trying on clothes they aren't even going to buy!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Another bloody bandwagon “no-one’s life is exactly as it appears on social media”….. BORE OFF Alison, please. That trope has been done to death. She gives me irrational rage with every twirling-in-a-changing-room-for-the-umpteenth-time-in-a-maxi dress-looking-smug and just every post where she side eyes and points and is just too over bearingly close to the camera…..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Another bloody bandwagon “no-one’s life is exactly as it appears on social media”….. BORE OFF Alison, please. That trope has been done to death. She gives me irrational rage with every twirling-in-a-changing-room-for-the-umpteenth-time-in-a-maxi dress-looking-smug and just every post where she side eyes and points and is just too over bearingly close to the camera…..
Oh god I thought that bandwagon had buggered the hell off? She running out of content? M and s ran out of granny clothes for her to try on and pointlessly show us?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You don't need another coat Alison remember last year your video with ten different coats mate! Read the room people can't afford to put heating on you swanning round in your multiple coats! twit

• Heart
Maybe for her twins’ fourth birthday she can give them the gift of potty training. Poor girls who have a mother and father who can’t even be bothered to teach them that.
(I have twins who are four soon and they’ve used the toilet for well over a year, so I do understand how hard twins are).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe for her twins’ fourth birthday she can give them the gift of potty training. Poor girls who have a mother and father who can’t even be bothered to teach them that.
(I have twins who are four soon and they’ve used the toilet for well over a year, so I do understand how hard twins are).
Do they have a medical reason or is it lazy parenting

Reactions: 2
I get that some children take ages if not years to get dry through the night but having them in nappies at 4 during the day with no good reason is pretty outrageous

I get that some children take ages if not years to get dry through the night but having them in nappies at 4 during the day with no good reason is pretty outrageous
She’ll be one of those parents that Reception teachers moan about - the ones whose kids start school still in nappies 😬😬

Reactions: 3