Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big house bit made me laugh as it wasn’t big! Two fairly small bedrooms and a dining table in the hallway isn’t exactly on the large side.

Must give her credit for not moving in with Gramps though as part of me thinks she has done it to try and give the kids some stability as she knows it’s going to go tits up again.

She can bugger off with her SMEG fridge nonsense though.
Desperately trying to get it gifted probably. I hope she’s not moving in with Gramps to give the kids stability but I highly doubt it.

It makes no sense though. If you knew your child was on the verge of moving in with the love of their life (!), you wouldn't throw them out, committing them to a rental contract, when you've been happily living next door would you?

Reactions: 2
It makes no sense though. If you knew your child was on the verge of moving in with the love of their life (!), you wouldn't throw them out, committing them to a rental contract, when you've been happily living next door would you?
Unless she planned to rent this place with Gramps and he’s pulled out last minute?

And a few months ago they were planning on buying a house, so why now is he renovating his place?

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure she knows what a troll is.... just because someone doesn’t like what you have to say and disagrees with you this does not make them a troll.
I get it may be uncomfortable reading these things but she needs to take some responsibility for how her impact on others. I used to follow her and enjoyed doing so but started to find that her content was not sitting well with me, so I unfollowed and shared my frustrations here... that does not make me a troll!

Reactions: 6
"despite what trolls say, i had been paying rent" really? nope, i believe its her ex-husband who payed her parents rent, because she is not trustworthy with money. Also, how did she get her parents house, and they had to live in the converted shed this entire time?? Don't move away too far Alice, your parents are actually raising your children don't forget. She is such an uppity twit, and a total liar. The thing about making every aspect of your life a total lie, is its very hard to keep up with it all. I don't believe for a moment she makes what she says she does, i don't believe she can afford 1st class tickets to her many many holidays (please stop trying to get sponsored by an airline, its pathetic) That car she likes to do a video in to remind us of how posh and rich she is (also trying to get sponsored), pah-leese, as if she can actually afford that car. Her blog is a total snooze-fest & you would get better life advice from my cat (which is free, by the way). So over her & her fake fake life of fabulousness. 🖕🏽alice

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have you seen her moaning at the layout of Prince Harry & Meghan’s page 😂 imagine that’s the sort of mundane things she thinks of while with gramps

Another long series of pointless Insta stories where the #aff link suddenly appears 🙄 Wonder how many times she's made it onto that Asa rulings list?

Another long series of pointless Insta stories where the #aff link suddenly appears 🙄 Wonder how many times she's made it onto that Asa rulings list?
If If'd been on the ASA list just last week, I think I might at at least go to the effort of writing out "affiliate link" in full rather than #aff which really doesn't cut it in terms of clear disclosure.

She says "I'm taking a break from real life i.e Instagram". This tells you all you need to know about how she views her life, how important what she portrays on Instagram is to her, rather than the bullshit it actually is.

Knowing that she read this, can we please get a #Gramps? It would be brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
She says "I'm taking a break from real life i.e Instagram". This tells you all you need to know about how she views her life, how important what she portrays on Instagram is to her, rather than the bullshit it actually is.
Her insta grid is her life, it’s the airy fairy reason she exists. I’d be so ashamed if my mum had been doing my laundry at her age.

Knowing that she read this, can we please get a #Gramps? It would be brilliant 🤣🤣
She’s like a for-hire holiday guest.

They've unfollowed each other on social media A.G.A.I.N
They need to call it quits for the sake of their own mental health. Something tells me she’s REALLY bothered by the fact he won’t move in with her or buy her a house

Nothing screams abortion rights like a scantily clad picture. duck off Alice, bandwagon or what.

Reactions: 3
Also she had a saved story highlight called Love (or something) with stories about the two of them. Now gone. Theyre relationship is so messed up

Reactions: 3
They've unfollowed each other on social media A.G.A.I.N
My god they’re pathetic. This is like some teenage romance that’s all done for appearance and presents. Neither of them are mature enough to handle a relationship that involves the existence of children, but it seems neither of them seems to give a toss about the kids? Selfish, pathetic people.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.