Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or that post (can't remember what about) that someone here screenshot without the #ad that AJT quickly amended when she realised she had been caught out?

So they are moving then... I’m starting to feel like the break ups are all for her content. When she realeased the book they broke up, because it fitted with the theme of the book. If they’re moving now then it doesn’t explain how they broke up last time and this was all happening still 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Those poor kids. AJT and Gramps have never lived together, split up three times, hostile ex wife and kids, yet they are still moving in with each other. So desperate.

Those poor kids. AJT and Gramps have never lived together, split up three times, hostile ex wife and kids, yet they are still moving in with each other. So desperate.
If they split for the fourth time, can you even imagine how damaging it would be for the kids having uprooted them :(

I bet she is renting out her place as a safety net, that says it all. Also just another way to earn some more income from her place of privilege.

Just when you think she couldn’t possibly be that stupid. Guessing Gramps won’t make her pay rent on this place just like her parents. Her poor kids, at least his live with their mother (the one AJT slagged off in her now deleted blog post)

They can't have bought a house that quickly surely (last split was only mid March), are they moving in to Gramp's bachelor pad?

there's no way she faked that, she looked a complete twit.

Maybe stop plastering it all over the internet then Alice?
Split surely wasn’t fake. They must be renting together. Good luck coping with young kids again Gramps.

Her complaining is so dull. She’s an influencer apparently, constructive criticism is part of it. Boo hoo.

When you decide to put yourself in an online presence, you choose to open yourself up to the opinions of others. If your boss says he’s not happy with your current work, you take it, it’s how your salary is paid. Is this much different?

I wonder if she realises she’s starting to become irrelevant, no one really knows what it is she does anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyway, I’m not buying that the grandparents of her two children just wanted their granny annex back, perhaps when they saw she’s making 5k a month they decided it was time she started growing up... lucky grandad though, maybe it will be off again now

Reactions: 4
How on earth can she not afford the house she wants on £5k a month plus earnings from whatever else it is she does? Unless...the £5k a month is totally made up...

Reactions: 3
Anyway, I’m not buying that the grandparents of her two children just wanted their granny annex back, perhaps when they saw she’s making 5k a month they decided it was time she started growing up... lucky grand opad though, maybe it will be off again now
Absolutely. They went to all the trouble of building an annexe a couple of years ago. Makes no sense they would simply change their mind. Probably sick of her buying £300 dresses and the constant holidays.

She's also showing what a snob she is "oh the new house is so big".

Absolutely. They went to all the trouble of building an annexe a couple of years ago. Makes no sense they would simply change their mind. Probably sick of her buying £300 dresses and the constant holidays.

She's also showing what a snob she is "oh the new house is so big".
But she can’t afford the one she wants on 5k a month. Obviously couldn’t get a mortgage and is clearly seething Gramps isn’t moving in with her. How long will it be before he’s back in his family bed and they’ve unfollowed each other?

Why didn't her parents just wait until Gramps had finished renovating his place before kicking her out? That way the kids wouldn't be uprooted/unsettled twice? I guess they likely assume it won't last fourth time round so better to force this issue and send her into the real world?

Maybe all the bragging about how much she earned, all the designer frocks and business class flights whilst they had to live in a small house and she lived in their actual home (she said they wanted the big house back), probably said if you’re doing so well then it’s about time you looked after yourself like a big girl.....

Reactions: 4
Maybe all the bragging about how much she earned, all the designer frocks and business class flights whilst they had to live in a small house and she lived in their actual home (she said they wanted the big house back), probably said if you’re doing so well then it’s about time you looked after yourself like a big girl.....
The big house bit made me laugh as it wasn’t big! Two fairly small bedrooms and a dining table in the hallway isn’t exactly on the large side.

Must give her credit for not moving in with Gramps though as part of me thinks she has done it to try and give the kids some stability as she knows it’s going to go tits up again.

She can bugger off with her SMEG fridge nonsense though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.