Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Gramps favourite band is an indie band more popular with 20/30 year olds, says all you need to know about his mid-life crisis situation. He was obviously planning this trip and she was a last minute chuck-in, probably to keep another spat away for a while.
How do you know his fav band?

New York, with Gramps, for their "anniversary". Urgh.
[/QUOTE
They must have several anniversaries with their on/off situation!

She acts like she’s the only one to have been to NY more than once ffs! Yes lots of us have 🙄 - I’ve been 11 times but don’t act like I’m the world’s expert and it’s my second home!

Reactions: 1
Newbie here. Used to engage with her a few years ago. Remember Hux's DRAMATIC birth (first push to placenta in under an hour allegedly). Now she's just grabby and desperate and the whole Shaun "relationship" is creepy. Have loved this thread!
Think you’ve got the wrong person. She used to bleet on about her 2 c sections!

I'm howling at the thought of them dressing up in their "coolest" clothes for that gig, yet still looking so out of place.

So they are on their way back. Time to return to Slay School, wonder what week the module about getting a sugar daddy is?

So they are on their way back. Time to return to Slay School, wonder what week the module about getting a sugar daddy is?
Get ready for more Instagram pics of champagne glasses on a business class table with a designer bag in shot. Ready for them to unfollow each other too.

• Haha
Is there a list, can you post a link?

Somebody's on the ASA naughty list this week. Anyone know what she was reported for?
Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s for that credit score blog. Not sure if she labelled it as an ad but it screamed ad but was dressed up as ‘I’m here to help you improve your credit’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.