Alicej_t

Everly

The big house bit made me laugh as it wasn’t big! Two fairly small bedrooms and a dining table in the hallway isn’t exactly on the large side.

Must give her credit for not moving in with Gramps though as part of me thinks she has done it to try and give the kids some stability as she knows it’s going to go tits up again.

She can bugger off with her SMEG fridge nonsense though.
Desperately trying to get it gifted probably. I hope she’s not moving in with Gramps to give the kids stability but I highly doubt it.

Ellabella

It makes no sense though. If you knew your child was on the verge of moving in with the love of their life (!), you wouldn't throw them out, committing them to a rental contract, when you've been happily living next door would you?

Everly

It makes no sense though. If you knew your child was on the verge of moving in with the love of their life (!), you wouldn't throw them out, committing them to a rental contract, when you've been happily living next door would you?
Unless she planned to rent this place with Gramps and he’s pulled out last minute?

I’m not sure she knows what a troll is.... just because someone doesn’t like what you have to say and disagrees with you this does not make them a troll.
I get it may be uncomfortable reading these things but she needs to take some responsibility for how her impact on others. I used to follow her and enjoyed doing so but started to find that her content was not sitting well with me, so I unfollowed and shared my frustrations here... that does not make me a troll!

MyPetRabbit

"despite what trolls say, i had been paying rent" really? nope, i believe its her ex-husband who payed her parents rent, because she is not trustworthy with money. Also, how did she get her parents house, and they had to live in the converted shed this entire time?? Don't move away too far Alice, your parents are actually raising your children don't forget. She is such an uppity twat, and a total liar. The thing about making every aspect of your life a total lie, is its very hard to keep up with it all. I don't believe for a moment she makes what she says she does, i don't believe she can afford 1st class tickets to her many many holidays (please stop trying to get sponsored by an airline, its pathetic) That car she likes to do a video in to remind us of how posh and rich she is (also trying to get sponsored), pah-leese, as if she can actually afford that car. Her blog is a total snooze-fest & you would get better life advice from my cat (which is free, by the way). So over her & her fake fake life of fabulousness. 🖕🏽alice