Alicej_t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she hasn’t put it on her fb page shows that’s shes just after validation from the other insta morons #love. She’s most likely embarrassed to post on FB where all the ‘real’ people will read 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m speechless. Will someone please, please stand up for those poor kids.

Actually, the more I think about it the more I smell a rat. To move her kids she would have to get their dad’s permission. All this Instagram luvvies saying congrats etc. Maybe they’re all in on it. My friend confirms that not a word of this has been mentioned on her personal FB account. Think about it, when you’re looking for something like someone to take over your tenancy you go to local real life friends first (ie Fb Friends) not the public on Instagram don’t you? Things just don’t add up somewhere.
Hmmm I agree with this- If ive got something to sell/advertise I go via my personal FB for local friends not IG. Suspicious. If she IS trolling then she’s playing a dangerous game and will surely alienate followers who apparently like her and are (misguidedly) supporting her with this, leaving comments etc? Either way it’s crazy behaviour! I’m also not convinced that right now she’s been working enough to make that supposed 5k per month...

Reactions: 4
My husband just came up with the theory that perhaps Dan isn’t as recent as we may have been led to believe 🤔
I think he’s spot on. I reckon this Dan bloke has been around a lot longer than she will ever admit to

Reactions: 3
I genuinely can’t get over what I’m reading. I’m a single parent to 2 boys. I didn’t even introduce them to my boyf for nearly a year and we’re still not living together. Their needs and stability come before mine always.
She’s known him what a month? Even him moving in is soon but to uproot 2 kids who’ve just got settled and move them to not just a new house but a new city and new school is honestly madness.

Surely her family can not support that?

Reactions: 6
Hmmm I agree with this- If ive got something to sell/advertise I go via my personal FB for local friends not IG. Suspicious. If she IS trolling then she’s playing a dangerous game and will surely alienate followers who apparently like her and are (misguidedly) supporting her with this, leaving comments etc? Either way it’s crazy behaviour! I’m also not convinced that right now she’s been working enough to make that supposed 5k per month...
Surely it HAS to all be an elaborate performance for “engagement”. Maybe she’s landed some bullshit TV thing on how to get “trolled”. It’s just all so...MUCH. Getting his name tattooed on her arm, moving in with him, Shaun posting random photos of himself with blonde teenagers...either way, real or not, it all shows she’s just a desperate, pathetic woman determined to live her life as publicly as possible with zero regards for the well-being of her children.

Reactions: 5
It's all real (unfortunately). She puts enough online to be able to follow the narrative of her (sad, pathetic) life. She is genuinely unwell. Those poor kids. How's she going to live the London high life when she can't palm her kids off to her parents all he time? I also reckon she is going to be working with him, he's involved in Taste of London, so it could be that.

New thread title suggestion:
Alicej_t : Yesterday utter disarray but hey at least I've now got a fiance - Slay!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Given that she originally built her following on the whole single parenting/divorce etc, this would be a great opportunity to write a blog about introducing new relationships when you have children, how you manage to date with kids, post divorce. That would be a logical follow on from her book yet she’s ignoring it and behaving a bit like a teenager rather than a business woman/slayer

Reactions: 2
Given that she originally built her following on the whole single parenting/divorce etc, this would be a great opportunity to write a blog about introducing new relationships when you have children, how you manage to date with kids, post divorce. That would be a logical follow on from her book yet she’s ignoring it and behaving a bit like a teenager rather than a business woman/slayer
I think she’s already done a blog post on when to introduce your kids to a new man. Her advice? 6 months minimum!

(Disclaimer - it may have been another ‘influencer’ but I can’t think who and I’m 95% sure it was her)

Ah yes. And this one https://morethantoast.org/introduce-kids-boyfriend/

She doesn’t say 6 months (can’t be bothered to read the while drivel) so I got that bit wrong but she obviously thinks she puts a lot of thought into it. This time it seemed like the kids came home from their dad’s to a new man and dog in their home and then all of a sudden ‘kids! We’re moving!’ Not traumatic at all 🙄

Reactions: 1
Ah yes. And this one https://morethantoast.org/introduce-kids-boyfriend/

She doesn’t say 6 months (can’t be bothered to read the while drivel) so I got that bit wrong but she obviously thinks she puts a lot of thought into it. This time it seemed like the kids came home from their dad’s to a new man and dog in their home and then all of a sudden ‘kids! We’re moving!’ Not traumatic at all 🙄
In this one, she says that her folks met and married within 4 months “and seem to be doing okay 35 years on” which sort of explains why her own internal warning klaxon isn’t going off at the fact this relationship is moving at the speed of light. She thinks she’s destined to emulate her parents relationship.

Reactions: 2
In this one, she says that her folks met and married within 4 months “and seem to be doing okay 35 years on” which sort of explains why her own internal warning klaxon isn’t going off at the fact this relationship is moving at the speed of light. She thinks she’s destined to emulate her parents relationship.
I've said before that essentially she wants her mother's life with a few more bells and whistles so I think you're spot on with this. I can't imagine though that her parents, especially her father, are thrilled by this turn of events given that they picked up the pieces after her marriage and after Shaun. They must be concerned where the children fit into all of this.

How old is elfie? Is she nearing secondary school? It’s a nightmare in London for secondary unless you have dolla.
I think she’s 8/9 and Hux is 6. They’ve lived in that house about 13 weeks. I can’t believe she would be willing to move again so soon to move in with her boyfriend and move the kids school etc. If I was making such a big move it would take me a long time to weigh up the pros and cons and searching schools etc. How can she have made such a huge decision so quickly and flippantly?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.